Thread: looking for advise/wisdom

Thumbs up looking for advise/wisdom

hi,thinking of joining a adult dating site, like marital affairs etc has anyone advise on which
    is the better site etc. thanks

Reviews

A guy I know had some success on Adultfriend Finder but it's a mine field and hard work for a quick shag, for all the time and effort and let downs it's hardly worth it IMO

3. Default

Chances might be higher to score in Temple Bar or some of the other meat markets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    A guy I know had some success on Adultfriend Finder but it's a mine field and hard work for a quick shag, for all the time and effort and let downs it's hardly worth it IMO
    spot on anon,sound like a complete waste of time, esp whenyou can pick a number and visit a stunner , no wasting time!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post
    hi,thinking of joining a adult dating site, like marital affairs etc has anyone advise on which
    is the better site etc. thanks
    Don't know if it's big in Ireland or the UK, but match.com seems the way to go over here.

thanks for that

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    According to some of the guys here, sounds just like trying to meet girls in bars/ nightclubs !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    According to some of the guys here, sounds just like trying to meet girls in bars/ nightclubs !!
    At least in a bar you can be fairly certain it is a woman you are talking to.
    I say fairly certain because there are exceptions to every rule

Last edited by anon361; 05-06-11 at 16:52.

Reviews

Have had success on adultfriendfinder, badoo and dates4u

But can be hard work. Badoo has a good iPhone app though and is very easy to keep up to date with ( no pun intended ).
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Blog Entries

Dont know where in Ireland your from but you could try plentyoffish.com, plentymorefish.com or even zoosk

Nina