Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with Limerick?

Default What's wrong with Limerick?

What's wrong with Limerick guys wanting 100euro an hour almost with every caller? Sorry Limerick this will be my first and last visit in Limerick.

Ts-Hani

Reviews

Galway is far better Misty

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MistyEyes View Post
    What's wrong with Limerick guys wanting 100euro an hour almost with every caller? Sorry Limerick this will be my first and last visit in Limerick.

Ts-Hani
    I am very sorry to hear that Hani. I do hope you reconsider as I would very much like to meet you again sometime. You deserve much better from these guys.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

DaithiMac (04-06-11)

I would be grateful if Dundalk had a steady stream of TS/TVs. Guess it's down to the demand.

Ts-Hani
    I always got dodgy calls from Limerick so it kept me at bay whilst over on the Isle. Perfer to stick to Galway, Cork and Belfast.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    I always got dodgy calls from Limerick so it kept me at bay whilst over on the Isle. Perfer to stick to Galway, Cork and Belfast.
    *Note to self* Must move away from Limerick if I ever hope to meet a sexy TS ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    Dodgy calls, mysterious perverts calling, stalker and the one that i fed up with most is every caller wants 100euro. Was surprised that 40% of my calls in Ireland was from Limerick before so when i arrived most of the calls is either 100euro an hour or a prank. tough luck! lost lots of my money with travels and high end hotels. Should have done more research before traveling next time. Lesson learn and in the end i switched off my phone and watched x-men in the cinema.. hahahaaa..

Reviews

Dodgy calls, mysterious perverts calling, stalker and the one that i fed up with most is every caller wants 100euro. Was surprised that 40% of my calls in Ireland was from Limerick before so when i arrived most of the calls is either 100euro an hour or a prank. tough luck! lost lots of my money with travels and high end hotels. Should have done more research before traveling next time. Lesson learn and in the end i switched off my phone and watched x-men in the cinema.. hahahaaa..
    Any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Any good?
    Yes, let us know, but don't spoil the plot!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Any good?
    Seriously X-Men fit its name of first class. It was brilliant and i got horny looking at the irish actor Michael Fassbender (magneto). Well the irish never fails to turn me on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MistyEyes For This Useful Post:

Rayden (04-06-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast