Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jimmy chung

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default jimmy chung

well i dont know if any of you like chinese but here in dublin i found the best chinese restaurant i have ever been...did any of you been at jimmy chung^s?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Christine For This Useful Post:

mer (03-06-11)

Reviews

Christine.. I like your style... You will go far....lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

mer (03-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Christine.. I like your style... You will go far....lol.
    ye langer thay say yes?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Christine For This Useful Post:

mer (03-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    ye langer thay say yes?
    Dearest Christine...

Thank you for your warm words... (who taught you that.... Hmmm .. DENISE!!!!)

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to these boards. I notice from your profile that you have lovely boobies, this is a good start. I notice from you avatar that you may have lost a contact lens. I know how annoying this can be, and I hope you find it soon. Chinese food is one of my favourite foods and I will certainly check out Jimmy Chungs next time I am in Dublin. Perhaps you could show me where it is, and we could go there together. That would be nice, wouldn’t it? You could fiddle with my chop sticks as I Chow on your Mein…

You may find from reading these boards that I appear to be the only normal one here. Well don’t be shocked, this happens on the inter-web a lot. The other guys are all ok too just not as intelligent or as virile as I am. You will find me to be a good and loyal friend at all times. I will always respect you and will never call you a tramp.

Stick with me babe, and you will go far….

Your friend

James…Xxxxx

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Dearest Christine...

Thank you for your warm words... (who taught you that.... Hmmm .. DENISE!!!!)

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to these boards. I notice from your profile that you have lovely boobies, this is a good start. I notice from you avatar that you may have lost a contact lens. I know how annoying this can be, and I hope you find it soon. Chinese food is one of my favourite foods and I will certainly check out Jimmy Chungs next time I am in Dublin. Perhaps you could show me where it is, and we could go there together. That would be nice, wouldn’t it? You could fiddle with my chop sticks as I Chow on your Mein…

You may find from reading these boards that I appear to be the only normal one here. Well don’t be shocked, this happens on the inter-web a lot. The other guys are all ok too just not as intelligent or as virile as I am. You will find me to be a good and loyal friend at all times. I will always respect you and will never call you a tramp.

Stick with me babe, and you will go far….

Your friend

James…Xxxxx
    sometimes i wonder......would you be able to satisfy me in the bedroom darling) anyway more like it)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by denise baby View Post
    sometimes i wonder......would you be able to satisfy me in the bedroom darling) anyway more like it)
    Eh... I doubt it... But we may have fun trying...lol

I hope your friend Christine is not going to be a one hit wonder now... catch her by the ear and drag her to her laptop and shout at her in your best military voice ... "You vill post...NOW"

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    well i dont know if any of you like chinese but here in dublin i found the best chinese restaurant i have ever been...did any of you been at jimmy chung^s?

I would have preferred this info in a PM.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

chinese is great but everywhere has diff curry some is just yuck LOL but others is bloody fanny tastic LOL :P

12. Default

nice welcome...jamescork.....this is why i dont go to cork
    Last edited by denise baby; 03-06-11 at 15:33.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to denise baby For This Useful Post:

mer (03-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by denise baby View Post
    nice welcome...jamescork.....this is why i dont go to cork
    LOL your better off nothing only langers down there :O ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast