Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: friends

  1. #1

    Default friends

    are any of the punters on here friends in real life? or has anyone ever met up with each other for a drink and discussed EI?

    curious as i'd never chat to my mates about it but how do i know they arent doing the same!!!

    always wanted to have a wee party with one of my mates with 2 girls for a few hours. i reckon it would be fun but guess i'll never know....prob best

    laters

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DubJames View Post
    are any of the punters on here friends in real life? or has anyone ever met up with each other for a drink and discussed EI?

    curious as i'd never chat to my mates about it but how do i know they arent doing the same!!!
    laters
    ive met a few guys going in/out of apaprtments, or acting susp in car parks !!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    2 People know for sure that I visit escorts, one calls me up to send him numbers when he's in Dublin with no internet access, the other I send pictures of the ladies I've shagged just to annoy him because he wants to visit an escort but is to chicken to take the first plunge

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    lovethegirls (02-06-11), Rodney69 (02-06-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    691
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    I was leaving one girls apt today watching a guy with his phone to his ear trying to find another girl I was with previously.
    Obvious punter.
    I did think to help.
    Decided not to.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
    I was leaving one girls apt today watching a guy with his phone to his ear trying to find another girl I was with previously.
    Obvious punter.
    I did think to help.
    Decided not to.
    I see clients lost everywhere. They should have a sign that says looking for local hooker, they are that obvious
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Eugen (03-06-11), kelso (02-06-11), Rodney69 (02-06-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    I don't know any other punters nor have I ever met any. But there are some I think I'd get on well with if I did.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
    I was leaving one girls apt today watching a guy with his phone to his ear trying to find another girl I was with previously.
    Obvious punter.
    I did think to help.
    Decided not to.
    u bastard, i was lost for ages
    only kidding

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

    Eugen (03-06-11)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Like others I've seen a few outside apartments

    One one occasion I was entertained by another escort, we chatted and watched friends on TV while I waited for the escort I had booked.

    There was a glass door to the hallway. Saw the client leave and saw his review later. Won't tell you who it was though

    Not very clever on the escorts part
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I see clients lost everywhere. They should have a sign that says looking for local hooker, they are that obvious
    I was asked for directions by one, while I was on the way to a punt myself. But I think it's a case of being obvious only once you know what to look for. Before I started punting I wouldn't have been able to spot a punter.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I was asked for directions by one, while I was on the way to a punt myself. But I think it's a case of being obvious only once you know what to look for. Before I started punting I wouldn't have been able to spot a punter.

    i lived in apartment block in d2 years ago and the amount of times i was woken up by drunken guys shouting on fone, keying wrong numbers and generally acting the gobshite was unreal

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •