Thread: A Lovely Thought

Reviews

Thumbs down A Lovely Thought

The human race will eventually eat itself to extinction through sheer greed and downright stupidity. We consider ourselves the most intelligent inhabitants of the known universe ..... but I don't believe that. The accepted definition of intelligence was thought up by humans to fit humans. But to me the ultimate intelligence is the ability to propagate and survive indefinitely without causing your own death as a race. Ants for example. Wonderful creatures.

I'm having a bad human day today.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    The human race will eventually eat itself to extinction through sheer greed and downright stupidity. We consider ourselves the most intelligent inhabitants of the known universe ..... but I don't believe that. The accepted definition of intelligence was thought up by humans to fit humans. But to me the ultimate intelligence is the ability to propagate and survive indefinitely without causing your own death as a race. Ants for example. Wonderful creatures.

I think just a bad day,period .! And I was accused of being CROSS !!

I am having a bad human week. I hope the cretin that stole my handbag, mobile phones, dongle and purse eats themselves into extinction quickly. Fecking people.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I'm sorry to hear that Lucy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eugen For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (02-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am having a bad human week. I hope the cretin that stole my handbag, mobile phones, dongle and purse eats themselves into extinction quickly. Fecking people.
    Aw crap Luce, sorry to hear that. There is so much shit out there it's depressing sometimes. If it's any consolation, that thief will one day feel justice somehow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (02-06-11)

Aw crap Luce, sorry to hear that. There is so much shit out there it's depressing sometimes. If it's any consolation, that thief will one day feel justice somehow.
    Ah, thanks. I'm kind of resigned to it now

I would feel better if I could be left to have a quiet word with them. I only need ten minutes
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 02-06-11 at 21:38.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

oh no Lucy, sorry to hear that. ffs some people are just so desperate and sad, that they have to resort to that sort of shit. take care
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (02-06-11)

Really sorry Lucy .... hard to have hope on people when those things happens .... so bad :-(

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (02-06-11)

Reviews

yeah we just think that because der isnt anyone else around to contradict us and tell us who are the most intelligent.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

Banjo (03-06-11)

Reviews

Lucy sorry to hear about your theft, but let it go and move on, that way you remove the power from the bxxxxrd that robbed you, as for bad human week, the year is half over and I'm waiting for it to change, LOL

If we all reach for the stars, we mightn't get there but at least we'll get a good look at a lot of beautiful bellybuttons!!!