Thread: Mobiles phones and cancer

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Mobiles phones and cancer

The latest research seems to have found a link between mobile phones and cancer,particularly in young people. Will all their heads start to fall off ?
    Cause they deff wont stop using them
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Default Mobile phones dangerous

new evidence from WHO study released today has shown probable evidence to show prolonged use of mobiles and long conversations can cause some cancers? most concern for younger children who use mobiles 'excessively'

(I've merged these threads, posted simultaneously)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Actually tis great that something is warming their ears seeing as u cant give em a clip around it anymore
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

samlad (01-06-11)

Reviews

Well to be honest its not only come about this, there has been talk of this in the past. so nothing new.
    Dont think its gona change much, F**k at no more talking jus Sexting n Texting
    If its true i must hav it already, as used to talk to a girl for hours, longest was near 5hours, she was a f**king melter, had to change mi number hahaha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    new evidence from WHO study released today has shown probable evidence to show prolonged use of mobiles and long conversations can cause some cancers? most concern for younger children who use mobiles 'excessively'

Have a read of the above quote, probable evidence, all the research has said is that there may be a link which might cause cancer. Think logically it is impossible to prove there isn't a link so looking at eating ice cream can produce a result that there is probable evidence of ice cream causing cancer. The research was done with people who have existing cancers and asked them how much they remember using their mobile phones. I cannot prove that I am not going to drop dead tomorrow so therefore there is probable evidence that could show a link between tomorrow and death, I can't disprove that. Lets not get carried away, yes caution is good. Its a society equation, there may be a risk but I am happy to take that risk for the benefit, same equation stands for cars, driving a car might kill me but I have decided I will take that risk to drive places.

Blog Entries

better start using the landline again or at least put it on speaker phone

TBH, the risks of cancer fears from mobile phones have been around for quite some time. I remember a BT employee in the UK sued somebody (can't remember) over a growth he had in his balls due to the amount of time the phone was in his pocket while he used his bluetooth head set.