Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Poor dannyboy10...

  1. #1

    Default Poor dannyboy10...

    Banned again,again and again record BANNED
    What the poor guy did all the time??someone have the answer???

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...annyboy10.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Who?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    samlad (01-06-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy cindy View Post
    Banned again,again and again record BANNED
    What the poor guy did all the time??someone have the answer???

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...annyboy10.html
    He's been banned for ages, Cindy. He continued being silly after his return from his voluntary exile, so he was banned again on a more permanent basis.

    You'll see him posting on another site, however I think the regulars there find him to be irritating.
    Last edited by samlad; 01-06-11 at 20:42.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You'll see him posting on another site, however I think the regulars there find him to be irritating.
    Not especially. And who isn't irritating from time to time?

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (01-06-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Not especially. And who isn't irritating from time to time?
    Guilty
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    © Frumsp & LDM Industries

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (01-06-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in your bed
    Posts
    4,155
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Danny is love guy,have great threaths probably we should give him another chance.xxxxx
    Engaging
    Mesmerising
    Magnificent
    Adorable

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/members/5731-emmasweet
    ~0879003758~

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to emmasweet For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (01-06-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Not especially. And who isn't irritating from time to time?
    I didn't say he was banned for being irrating, I merely stated that people on the other side seem to fnd him this way.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emmasweet View Post
    Danny is love guy,have great threaths probably we should give him another chance.xxxxx
    He's had a couple of chances already Emma.
    Last edited by samlad; 01-06-11 at 21:06.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I didn't say he was banned for being irrating, I merely stated that people on the other side seem to fnd him this way.
    But since I'm one of the few people on the other side who isn't banned here I thought I would give my opinion.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    But since I'm one of the few people on the other side who isn't banned here I thought I would give my opinion.
    That's fair enough, and thank you for your opinon.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •