Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: cheating husbands

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default cheating husbands

    heard on radio this eve that credit card commpanies can predict with 90% accuracy if a person is going to have marital problems or divorce; theyanalyse spending patterns and can spot changes very quickly, time for you guys to get new cc!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    heard on radio this eve that credit card commpanies can predict with 90% accuracy if a person is going to have marital problems or divorce; theyanalyse spending patterns and can spot changes very quickly, time for you guys to get new cc!
    pfffttt!!! what husband gets to keep his credit card?????...lol

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (01-06-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    they wouldnt be crazy enough to do on a shared card!! they get their own 'secret' card

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Inside your mother lol!!
    Posts
    1,368
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Never anything left on the dam credit card
    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    pfffttt!!! what husband gets to keep his credit card?????...lol

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    heard on radio this eve that credit card commpanies can predict with 90% accuracy if a person is going to have marital problems or divorce; theyanalyse spending patterns and can spot changes very quickly, time for you guys to get new cc!
    simple thing to stop that and that's not to get married, no worries!!!!!!!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (01-06-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    simple thing to stop that and that's not to get married, no worries!!!!!!!!!
    Hellz yeah! No wife, no gf, no responsibilities! Living the life
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    © Frumsp & LDM Industries

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    simple thing to stop that and that's not to get married, no worries!!!!!!!!!
    too late for a lot of the lads here mm!

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Hellz yeah! No wife, no gf, no responsibilities! Living the life
    Best way to do it LDM
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •