Thread: I feel I need to respond to tonights News.

Default I feel I need to respond to tonights News.

I must start of by saying how dissappointed at how I have been treated by my Co-Anchor Ladiesman.
    After putting up with years on sexual harassment from him I finally agreed to go on one date.. It was neither plesant or enjoyable for me in any way. So I take my hat off to any lady who has provided any sort of service to this individual. Ladies man indeed !

But insisting I tattooed him on my right inner thigh was a step too far IMHO.

But when he started to arrive to the nightly broadcast naked. Well it all became too much for me.

The verbal abuse I have recieved is quite frankly, utterly horrid. And has brought me to tears on many occasions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    that f*cking strumpet Ruby (whom btw is f*cking doc and Benny after cheating on me...)
    I'm done with the bitch so doc can have her!
    As you can see from these direct quotes, Mr Ladiesman is not how his username would suggest he is.

I must thank both Doc and dear Benny (ahh Bless his little cotton socks:-))for taking me in, even though I do now fear that my figure will suffer at the constant feeding of cake that Doc insists I eat.And to find dear Benny silently standing over me when I awake during the night, is a little un-nerving.
    While I do realise that this is an adult natured website, I only wanted to bring the latest news to the people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    All I want to know is when is Ruby going to do the weather in the nude!!!! Now that's an important question!
    But I now realise that I am no more than an object of desire.;-(
    So here is my parting gift to you all.

I hope this brings you the happyness that can fill the void of my not being here.

Please Ladiesman. If you are indeed a man, keep reporting the News. You owe me that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby Ruby For This Useful Post:

benin (01-06-11), dr love (01-06-11)

that was the full content of the e mail i recieved from ruby .... fair play to you ruby for telling everyone.

i feel like I'm being ignored by Ladiesman here and everyone else....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

We are certainly not ignoring you Ruby. Just waiting on a comment from the man himself

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Ruby View Post
    i feel like I'm being ignored by Ladiesman here and everyone else....
    I ignored your PM, your friend request and everything you've said cos you're a lying cheating cat licking bitch! Plus you didn;t have to tell everyone that I always turn up to work in the buff...

I ignored your PM, your friend request and everything you've said cos you're a lying cheating cat licking bitch! Plus you didn;t have to tell everyone that I always turn up to work in the buff...
    be fair the cat was licking her...i mean that a lie!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ruby darling even though we've parted you will always be in my heart .
    Thank you for all the passion we shared , should you ever need me or anything you know how to contact me .
    Take care babe it was memorable .
    doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    be fair the cat was licking her...i mean that a lie!!!!
    Case in point