Thread: Just to let you know

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Just to let you know

Hello

Just to let everyone know, behind the scenes of E-I we are working on improving all 4 sites all the time, and the one thing we are really working on at the moment is advertising.Now obviously you guys are a massive part of the running of the site. Now we have'nt actually started anything at the moment, but we are currently working on ideas and how we can put them into practice.
    In the coming weeks, we will be starting polls of how YOU feel we could better advertise and promote the company, as the people who keep this site running on a daily basis, we at E-I feel you would be a massive help to us in this situation.

If you have any ideas at the moment and just want to pass them by us, please either PM me or any of the other moderators and we will gather these ideas and see what we make of it Or you can put these ideas on here and we can gather them all into one database.

Again I would just like to say thank you to those using the boards that keep everything running smoothly and we appreciate all ideas towards the furthering of this and the sister sites

PeepingTom
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

benin (01-06-11), Dirty Harry (01-06-11), Doozer (01-06-11), dr love (01-06-11), ladiesman217 (01-06-11), lovethegirls (01-06-11), magicalman9357 (01-06-11), Rayden (01-06-11), samlad (01-06-11), sperminater (01-06-11), thehighwayman (01-06-11)