Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heres a tip

Reviews

Default heres a tip

ok here is a chance to av a flutter that will have an interest also as a bet.
    i fancy maria sharapova to win the french open and roger federer to win to win the mens section.
    also federer to win wimbledon.it wont cost much to bet on as you can do the three in a treble or if not then you can just do a double or even 2 doubles just incase im wrong.sharapova is playing her 1/4 final now so if she wins then its semi final 4 her,you can place this bet in paddy powers as they will take bets on the day,small bookies usually wont take a bet while play is on.i think federer will win the french open as nadal just isnt playing well and also he doesnt seem to care.yes djokavic is unbeatin in 43 matches now and is by far the fittest player out der but this is new territory 4 him and he has never really done well in the french open so i reckon federer will beat him in 4 games.its a poor french open this year as only federer and djokavic are playing well and they meet on friday in the final.so av a small flutter on these three and mix them up even in 2 or three bets just incase one slips up but av at least a few euro on them all winning,nice price i reckon.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What a result it would be if they all won , happy days .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

and id be happy to pass my winnings on to a beautiful lady on here..everyones a winner

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    and id be happy to pass my winnings on to a beautiful lady on here..everyones a winner
    Agreed .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

sharapova in to semi final...get your bets on today...

Reviews

im running down to paddy powers :P ha

Reviews

federer is 6-1 to win french open and 7-2 to win wimbledon.sharapova is evs to win ladies french open

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    ok here is a chance to av a flutter that will have an interest also as a bet.
    i fancy maria sharapova to win the french open and roger federer to win to win the mens section.
    also federer to win wimbledon.it wont cost much to bet on as you can do the three in a treble or if not then you can just do a double or even 2 doubles just incase im wrong.sharapova is playing her 1/4 final now so if she wins then its semi final 4 her,you can place this bet in paddy powers as they will take bets on the day,small bookies usually wont take a bet while play is on.i think federer will win the french open as nadal just isnt playing well and also he doesnt seem to care.yes djokavic is unbeatin in 43 matches now and is by far the fittest player out der but this is new territory 4 him and he has never really done well in the french open so i reckon federer will beat him in 4 games.its a poor french open this year as only federer and djokavic are playing well and they meet on friday in the final.so av a small flutter on these three and mix them up even in 2 or three bets just incase one slips up but av at least a few euro on them all winning,nice price i reckon.
    No F**KING CHANCE Federer wont even make the final and Sharapova you must be takin the piss

Reviews

and why do you say this dude please back up your words and ill back mine
    Quote Originally Posted by codd74 View Post
    No F**KING CHANCE Federer wont even make the final and Sharapova you must be takin the piss

Reviews

Gary Anderson to win uk open darts starts tonight finishes sunday at 5/1.
    Also Barnie having a bad time but worth a couple of quid at 14/1.
    Last edited by lovethegirls; 02-06-11 at 09:52.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast