Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been a bold boy this morning !

Wow, while the guy driving the coupe was obviously a dick, to come back out to two flat tires, with out the inflators, ouch!

I once was extremely embarrassed while waiting in a handicap spot for the Mrs while she ran in to get a few items, I don't make a habit of it, and no excuses, so there I was with my 4 yr old, waiting, and beside me parks a van, and the man gets out, is eyeing me the whole time, goes about his business, which was taking all the necessary steps to get his adult, but severely disabled son from the van. It must have taken him 10 minutes, he then rightfully asked me if I had a sticker, I felt about the size of a pea. This man has made umpteen sacrifices for his family, and goes through this process every time he travels with his son. I felt it was ok for me to "wait" in the spot, but after that experience I certainly will not be so arrogant again.

Well, I know I'll be avoiding handicap spaces even just for "waiting" from here on, and if the penalty was this, it would never happen. The expense of replacing my two tires would put a serious dent in my "ladies day" fund....

No sure if I can congratulate you on that one, but am hardly going to be one to condone it either. The deed is done, would you do it again?

Good on ya Dave it's my pet hate in life people parking in disabled spaces when I was 22 a long time ago me and 3 others in Dublin at a rugby international we went into town a guy pulled up in a merc in a disabled spot I said to him do you realise where your parked he told me to fuck off so I took out my dick and as my bladder was full of a lage amount of larger I proceeded to piss all over his door needless to say he fuck off fairly quickly it's gone down as one of my greatest achievements so good on ya Dave your the man of the week

Reviews

You da man Dave.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

On reflection it was pretty stupid of me

I blame it on you guys bad influence on me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    On reflection it was pretty stupid of me

I blame it on you guys bad influence on me
    no it wasn't, it serves the prick right! stop trying to show remorse after the deed a judge just won't accept that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

sperminater (02-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    David, now why do you have snips in the boot of your car? I think there is more to your "law abiding life" than you let on. Go on, you can tell us, under dipolmatic immunity as you, like me, are a former TR.
    I would have thought it obvious.. I am unless at opening bra straps so I always keep them handy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Reviews

the pricked got owned!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Dave, we all know how ganster you are. You're a Northside wannabe. (Make sure the sound is on for the video).

Fixed that tor you lol very good.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Dave... Oh dear Dave... YOU FRIGGIN' LEGEND!!! lol. Ok wrong response. Emm... Dave that was very bold of you. I suggest you visit Shirley and get yourself punished

Seriously though... Pfft, bloody hell mate. That was a bit extreme. Ya your man was a prick, but... Let's just hope you won't get found out
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Dave

Good on you man - should have done the four. Thanks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast