Thread: Old Skool

Blog Entries

Default Old Skool

Just been watching the Running Man and haven't been able to get this track out of my head, I remember getting all sweaty in the Olympic or one of this cities fine dance establishments back in the early 90's

Reviews

i remember dat track.really great tune dude. wat bout punchanella santransisco
    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Just been watching the Running Man and haven't been able to get this track out of my head, I remember getting all sweaty in the Olympic or one of this cities fine dance establishments back in the early 90's

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    i remember dat track.really great tune dude. wat bout punchanella santransisco
    another classic, loved the tunes from the early to mid 90's

Reviews

old skool is best.even in the grafton lounge and lillys they eventually go back to old skool but in the grafton lounge dey have same dj as wen it was coccoon and he plays fukin great tracks.sandy b make the world go round and carisma let me show you

Blog Entries

old skool is best.even in the grafton lounge and lillys they eventually go back to old skool but in the grafton lounge dey have same dj as wen it was coccoon and he plays fukin great tracks.sandy b make the world go round and carisma let me show you
    problem is they would never dare go back, far or mad enough, to recreate the good old days of Sides, the Asylum or the Temple

Reviews

to many problems with the police.my sister went to sides alot,i was a bit young when sides and the asylum was around,i hear that they are havin a asylum night in that nightclub behind connolly station.i 4get the name now but its suppost to be all old skool tunes

Blog Entries

Old skool is the school

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

itstimenow (31-05-11)

Reviews

aint no school like the old skool
    see you next tuesday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (01-06-11)

Reviews

to many problems with the police.my sister went to sides alot,i was a bit young when sides and the asylum was around,i hear that they are havin a asylum night in that nightclub behind connolly station.i 4get the name now but its suppost to be all old skool tunes

The Vaults
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source...sD_TjP2ueSKUgg
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bert dublin For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (01-06-11), itstimenow (01-06-11)