Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Old Skool

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Old Skool

    Just been watching the Running Man and haven't been able to get this track out of my head, I remember getting all sweaty in the Olympic or one of this cities fine dance establishments back in the early 90's




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    i remember dat track.really great tune dude. wat bout punchanella santransisco
    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Just been watching the Running Man and haven't been able to get this track out of my head, I remember getting all sweaty in the Olympic or one of this cities fine dance establishments back in the early 90's




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    i remember dat track.really great tune dude. wat bout punchanella santransisco
    another classic, loved the tunes from the early to mid 90's

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    old skool is best.even in the grafton lounge and lillys they eventually go back to old skool but in the grafton lounge dey have same dj as wen it was coccoon and he plays fukin great tracks.sandy b make the world go round and carisma let me show you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    old skool is best.even in the grafton lounge and lillys they eventually go back to old skool but in the grafton lounge dey have same dj as wen it was coccoon and he plays fukin great tracks.sandy b make the world go round and carisma let me show you
    problem is they would never dare go back, far or mad enough, to recreate the good old days of Sides, the Asylum or the Temple

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    to many problems with the police.my sister went to sides alot,i was a bit young when sides and the asylum was around,i hear that they are havin a asylum night in that nightclub behind connolly station.i 4get the name now but its suppost to be all old skool tunes

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Old skool is the school

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

    itstimenow (01-06-11)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    aint no school like the old skool
    see you next tuesday

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

    anitasizzle (01-06-11)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    1,130
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    to many problems with the police.my sister went to sides alot,i was a bit young when sides and the asylum was around,i hear that they are havin a asylum night in that nightclub behind connolly station.i 4get the name now but its suppost to be all old skool tunes

    The Vaults
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source...sD_TjP2ueSKUgg
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bert dublin For This Useful Post:

    anitasizzle (01-06-11), itstimenow (01-06-11)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •