Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Wilde

Default Kelly Wilde

Hey Folks,

Think of going to see Kelly Wilde. Not a first timer but it has been a very long time since i was with a TS. Question is could I take Kelly Wilde. Im sure it would be a challenge. Could I take her?

Sean

Reviews

Do u mean could u take her cock? If so then yes u could take it. It's not as big as some of her reviewers make it out to be but it's a nice size. bout 7-7.5 inches. Some of her reviewers must be hung like gerbils.

Thanks. It says 9 inches and like you said some reviewers agree that it is 9. I would like to walk afterwards ha ha. I like that she gets really into it. Have you been with Kelly.

Reviews

Yes i've been with her. Mine is 8 inches and it was bigger than hers. We had a sword fight She is awesome girl i would def recommend.

Is her place easy to find, say from Parnell Street. Not from Dublin so need an easy place to locate. Is it discrete

Reviews

Well i had a sat nav and it brought me to her front door. It's close enuff to the maher hospital. Yeah it's discrete.

Thinking of Kelly or Delta. Was concerned about Kelly being 9.

Reviews

she is not 9. Like i said. some of the guys that review her must b hung like gerbils. Only reason i went to her was cos of these guys saying she had a huge cock and i was a bit disappointed when i got there. It will b perfect for u trust me.

Thanks for the advice

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just with her looks i would love to give her a wack, i would say you cant go wrong, love to get feedback if you give her a chance, might go myself then,
    Quote Originally Posted by sean09 View Post
    Hey Folks,

Think of going to see Kelly Wilde. Not a first timer but it has been a very long time since i was with a TS. Question is could I take Kelly Wilde. Im sure it would be a challenge. Could I take her?

Sean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast