Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First timer

thanks guys

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigcork View Post
    thanks guys
    No problemo dude. Happy to help... Even though doc and I didn't actually do anything except recommend Rayden to talk to so... Meh
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Only advice i have is just do it, i have been thinking of it for three years now and still not done it, i just got up the courage to go and visit TS Christina and she went and got herself a boyfreind, now i am back to square one,
    Hi lads and lassies
    I want to try this but im as nervous as hell i never tried any thing like this before but its pure curiosity for me. Can anyone give me some advice or tell me im mad.
    thanks in advance

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Well you only live once mate. And if you're really curious about it, give it a go. What have you got to lose?
    how about his ass virginity? ha!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    how about his ass virginity? ha!
    Surely that's the whole (excuse the pun) point no?
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Hi lads and lassies
    I want to try this but im as nervous as hell i never tried any thing like this before but its pure curiosity for me. Can anyone give me some advice or tell me im mad.
    thanks in advance
    go for it man,i was thinking about meeting a ts for ages and wow when i did mmmmm happyme,there are so many sexy looking ts girls out there and are great with first timers.pick one u fancy and remember ur incharge of ur own body so u dont have to do anything ur not 100%happy to do.relax and enjoy

Reviews

go for it i have been to many great experience but costly yhe girls in cork look hot

thanks again guys its all positive posts with ye anyway. Mite give her a ring tonight an we'll see from there.

Reviews

Hi lads and lassies
    thanks in advance
    I havent actually been with either of the two TS ladies in Cork atm, though both are deffo on my list. As for a first time I would say give it a shot. You wouldnt need to to anything you arent cool with. Explain to whoever you see that its your first time and things should go smoothly from there.

just the man i was waiting to hear from is there anything else i should no every 1 here is tellin me to give it a go, so i suppose why not I'll soon no if its for me or not

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast