Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Front Page Banner??

Reviews

Default Front Page Banner??

I don't like it, makes the home page look cheap, something I'd expect to see in the Sun Newspaper

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	43405  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (04-07-11), hd7055 (05-07-11), scorpio (04-07-11), sweet rebeka (04-07-11)

I think it's a great idea. Each to there own, Anon. Hopefully it will encourage more people to use the message boards.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I think it's a great idea. Each to there own, Anon. Hopefully it will encourage more people to use the message boards.
    Tis a good idea, maybe change the wording a bit. You could include the likes of 'Free live chat with Jimbop about boobies'..'Talk cats with Benin'

I like it tbh, its georgeously green and catchy I appreciate your opinion Anon , c'mon there is something you deffo like about it..... sexy leg perhaps????

Reviews

I think it looks good have to say
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Tis a good idea, maybe change the wording a bit. You could include the likes of 'Free live chat with Jimbop about boobies'..'Talk cats with Benin'
    Ah, great idea Dave I'll get the techies on it immediately... perhaps a big pair of jugs to go on the banner too?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (31-05-11)

Reviews

Nope, and they fecked up the font colour too, when you click on a link and then go back the colour is black, makes it look messy..

Reviews

It is a good idea but I still don't like it, maybe if they put a little more effort into it such as making each word on the banner a link to the actual location on the forum?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ah, great idea Dave I'll get the techies on it immediately... perhaps a big pair of jugs to go on the banner too?
    Now your talking. Possibly an expert of the week section.... This week chat live with Rover 6pm till late on Thursday on all things ass related !

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It is a good idea but I still don't like it, maybe if they put a little more effort into it such as making each word on the banner a link to the actual location on the forum?
    I think the way it is is perfect. We want to encourage people to peruse the forums, not 'guide' them to every little page.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast