Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Re-releasing old movies in 3D??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default Re-releasing old movies in 3D??

    I've read recently that one of my favourite childhood movies, The Lion King, is being re-released in cinemas in 3D later this year... Apparently the Titanic and Beauty & The Beast will also be given the same treatment for next year. Anyone else think this is a bad thing? I expect they're just trying to appeal to more modern audiences but is this a bit too far? Will we see more movies like these follow the same lead? I've always been a firm believer in "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" but... Dunno honestly.

    http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/arti...mas-in-3d.html
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,728
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    ya i agree dude, all these new movies have a fucking shit plot all they depend on is CGI and now fucking 3D!!!!! aww well there cool so feck it ha

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    I dont mind that. Older version still exists so all is not lost.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default

    The f*****g lion king ? How old are you ?! Should your name not be ladies BOY ? Lol !

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (30-05-11), monster_monster (31-05-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    I must say I'd love to see one of my childhood favs in 3D. Star wars, I recon it would look great in 3D.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I've read recently that one of my favourite childhood movies, The Lion King, is being re-released in cinemas in 3D later this year... Apparently the Titanic and Beauty & The Beast will also be given the same treatment for next year. Anyone else think this is a bad thing? I expect they're just trying to appeal to more modern audiences but is this a bit too far? Will we see more movies like these follow the same lead? I've always been a firm believer in "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" but... Dunno honestly.

    http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/arti...mas-in-3d.html
    Not a fan of 3d .how long is it since the lion king was released .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I must say I'd love to see one of my childhood favs in 3D. Star wars, I recon it would look great in 3D.
    I'm looking forward to when they start doing porn in 3D

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    ladiesman217 (30-05-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    The f*****g lion king ? How old are you ?! Should your name not be ladies BOY ? Lol !
    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Not a fan of 3d .how long is it since the lion king was released .: doc
    1994. I was 5 then. Do the math.
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (30-05-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    1994. I was 5 then. Do the math.
    Feck the maths I'm trying off topic .: lol
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    1994. I was 5 then. Do the math.
    Christ fella! I was staggering drunk into the school disco in that year!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •