Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E-I News at 20:20 with LDM

Reviews

Default E-I News at 20:20 with LDM

Evening all. Welcome to another edition of E-I news with the broadcasting maestro, LDM (or LM for some of you). I hope you all had a delightful weekend, hopefully with tales to remember of the beautiful ladies we all know and adore. Our main headlines this evening: killer cucumbers; snakes on a train; and finally tonight, Formula 1 ace Lewis Hamilton pissed off.

First tonight, a deadly form of E.coli bacteria has claimed the lives of 10 people and hundreds more infected in Germany alone. Health officials believe that this deadly virus originated from organic cucumbers imported from Spain. It is apparently the world's biggest outbreak of E.coli and is spreading throughout continental Europe. Spain denies all allegations that their cucumbers are the source of this outbreak. This virus has apparently infected people as far as the UK, with 3 cases being reported in Britain alone. Experts said the outbreak of hemolytic-uremic syndrome (HUS), which affects the blood, kidneys and, in severe cases, the nervous system, was the biggest outbreak of its kind worldwide. I guess some of you will have to find alternative fruits/vegetables to stick up your _____ for the time being. I believe our dear old friend Benny suggests carrots... I'll leave that to your discretion.

Next this evening, someone has apparently tried to make an unsuccessful film of Snakes on a Plane (starring Samuel L.Jackson). The new film, Snakes on a Train is... Well no0t very original is it??? I mean come on! It just changes from a plane to a train! Like what the he... Excuse me a second folks... *inaudible speech*... What??? Jepus cripes that's mental!!! Sorry folks, apparently my previous statement is completely incorrect, as dozens of snakes were actually found on board travelling from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi in Vietnam!!! Cobras and King Cobras were found in see through cloth bags hidden under a passengers seat! Nguyen Van Han, chief of the Quang Ngai Forest Protection Department, was unable to say how many snakes were in the bags, but said they weighed a total of 45kg (that's an awful lot of deadly venomous snakes!!!) Authorities believe the endangered creatures, which are protected under Vietnamese law, were to be sold to restaurants in Hanoi. Snake meat is a delicacy in Vietnam , and has long been associated with virility and enhanced male sexual performance. A large king cobra can sell in restaurants for around £310. Well... That's scary. Course the fact that anyone could eat such elegant and majestic creatures is just sickening... I'm getting closer and closer to going veggie that's for sure! I wonder if any of the passengers said: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking train!".

Finally this evening, McLaren F1 driver Lewis Hamilton has hit out at Monaco Grand Prix race stewards after being penalised for over-aggressive driving both during and after yesterday's race. Hamilton was given a drive-through penalty for causing an avoidable incident with Felipe Massa while the pair disputed 10th place. He was then informed following the race that another incident, a collision with Pastor Maldonado's Williams,, incurred a drive-through, but the 20 seconds added to his time did not affect his sixth-place finish. Course this is not the first race this year he has been reprimanded by the stewards, he has been called by them 5 out of the 6 races so far this season. When asked why he thought stewards had been paying attention to his driving this year, he joked: "Maybe it's because I'm black. That's what Ali G says. I don't know". Rather controversial no? Well as a F1 fan myself, I must say that all this is horse-sh*t. All incidents yesterday were indeed his own fault, and he wasn't completely innocent in the previous races either. So Lewis my friend, grow a pair of balls and accept responsibility for your own f*ck ups! Hamilton is of course engaged to the lovely Nicole Sherzinger. Erm scuse me another sec folks...

This has been LDM for E-I news! Have a pleasant evening, full of ass-kissing, thread hijacking, and lady loving I'm sure. Good bye.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (30-05-11), dr love (30-05-11), kerry lad in town (30-05-11), Rayden (30-05-11), ThomasJ (30-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's with pleasure I view journalistic skill of the highest calibre.And I would like to add that your photo choise is a wonderment of taste we can all only hope to achieve .On behalf of staff accept our humble gratitude .Sterling work LDM
    EI forum out :

Now see what ya can do when ya take the finger out of your ass .:.lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    It's with pleasure I view journalistic skill of the highest calibre.And I would like to add that your photo choise is a wonderment of taste we can all only hope to achieve .On behalf of staff accept our humble gratitude .Sterling work LDM
    EI forum out :

Now see what ya can do when ya take the finger out of your ass .:.lol
    Ya ya Point made... Although there's only 1 place I like putting my finger in and it ain't in me... lol. Tonight's report was more on form I think

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Ya ya Point made... Although there's only 1 place I like putting my finger in and it ain't in me... lol. Tonight's report was more on form I think
    Tonights was LDM of old ,had everything in it , keep up the good work .: doc
    Now the finger remark.... feck let's stay on topic .: lol

Reviews

Tonights was LDM of old ,had everything in it , keep up the good work .: doc
    Now the finger remark.... feck let's stay on topic .: lol
    Well I plan on going out with the old form in tact doc

Stay on topic? were you smoking today??? lol.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well I plan on going out with the old form in tact doc

Stay on topic? were you smoking today??? lol.
    Your first point : tonights is spot on , tact shall remain as that in tact
    Point two: I must be on something to even hint as though we could stay on topic .: lol

Reviews

Your first point : tonights is spot on , tact shall remain as that in tact
    Point two: I must be on something to even hint as though we could stay on topic .: lol
    Let's just hope the remaining two will be as good Ya... I think you've accidentally taken one of Morph's red pills. LOL. The only explanation!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Let's just hope the remaining two will be as good Ya... I think you've accidentally taken one of Morph's red pills. LOL. The only explanation!
    Ya that morph guy a bit of a distraction , but ya can't knock his stash .: lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (30-05-11)

Reviews

Ya that morph guy a bit of a distraction , but ya can't knock his stash .: lol
    His stash??? FFS who do you think he gets it all from???

Blog Entries
    Reviews

His stash??? FFS who do you think he gets it all from???
    Hmmm that would explain your buddy gig ya have going on .: lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast