Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: escort jamina, alias jamescork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default escort jamina, alias jamescork

    having tried with E.I. to get them open the review section on this escort, i feel have no other course of act but to make this review public in the hope it will help others not to fall into the trap i fell into.
    right i was in cork last week, i said to myself,WTB this is your moment to hit JAMINA, rang on the spot, great! shes free right now and doing specials, arranged to mean in an hour
    off i travel totally nervous about meeting,
    directions were good, but location was a little dodgy, the burned out car outside her flat just wasn`t doing it for me,
    Jamina said she would come down and lead me to her appartment, when i saw her oh, god, stunning wasn`t the word, bloody aweful might be more apted, but help i was horny so i went ahead.
    i followed Jamina up the stairs, well, acutally i follow her arse dragging on the stairs to the apartment , big is the word
    money out of the way, shower on offer, and drink supplied, shower was great, even if i had to clean the shower first, drink declined, never liked Meths OUT OF THE BOTTLE.
    to be fair all services were offered, it was just ,oh i don`t know?
    we just did not click, maybe if she stopped farting for 5 minutes that in its self might of helped
    gagging i made my excuses and left.
    i am really sorry james that i have leave neg as yyour first reviews but, maybe cleaning the place up might help
    any way best of luck JAMINA/jamescork
    taking a break, but not gone

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (30-05-11), Nicole (30-05-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    I can see why E-I didn't post this review, it's rubbish and there's no thought gone into it


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    I can see why E-I didn't post this review, it's rubbish and there's no thought gone into it


    CG
    cg story of my life
    taking a break, but not gone

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    cg story of my life

    There again this particular 'Escort' would not inspire you to elevate your comments the the hight's of a 'Keats' or a 'Byron' but full marks for trying.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (31-05-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    I must say that the experience I had with Jamina was wonderful. Meths you say ?? That may explain a few things so
    I was wondering why she insisted I drink the whole glass before I had a shower. I wouldn't mind but I'd already had nine pints !
    Last edited by dave1dave; 30-05-11 at 14:42.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (31-05-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I must say that the experience I had with Jamina was wonderful. Meths you say ?? That may explain a few things so
    I was wondering why she insisted I drink the whole glass before I had a shower. I wouldn't mind but I'd already had nine pints !

    I will be in touch with E-I as your review is an obvious fake and as so should be ratted, everyone knows you can't drink that much beer Dave.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (31-05-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    I will be in touch with E-I as your review is an obvious fake and as so should be ratted, everyone knows you can't drink that much beer Dave.


    CG
    Obviously you are misinterpreting, I should clarify. It was shandy

    And there was me trying to impress everyone. Damn you CG !

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (31-05-11)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Is it school holidays already?
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Is it school holidays already?

    Yep


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    I've seen her twice......don't know what that musty smell was .....but shes a real slut.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (31-05-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •