Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it just me.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Thought you were 28 must hav picked at up wrong was it 82
    28??? I ain't 28 I'm 22!!! *sigh* I could've sworn I said this earlier tonight... Along with me calling myself ugly and fat and... Wait a sec I did say that! Ray you were there, support me here FOR ONCE!!!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Shut up Ray! Whose side are you on???

Besides it was about doc and Benny too! Besides I... Oh I'm too old for this crap lol
    Dont worry bout teh OP. I find every now and then somebody with a 2006-2008 join date starts a thread about how this place is now and how AW3SOM3Z it was "back in teh day". Must be Jim's turn. Bringing Westie back - ROFL!!

Reviews

28??? I ain't 28 I'm 22!!! *sigh* I could've sworn I said this earlier tonight... Along with me calling myself ugly and fat and... Wait a sec I did say that! Ray you were there, support me here FOR ONCE!!!
    Yup. You sure did.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    CockWeasel it is.
    Fine by me HD

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Dont worry bout teh OP. I find every now and then somebody with a 2006-2008 join date starts a thread about how this place is now and how AW3SOM3Z it was "back in teh day". Must be Jim's turn. Bringing Westie back - ROFL!!

"Back in the day"... That reminds me of that Irish fella in Grand Theft Auto IV! Well when you've been around here as long as JC, you can't really blame him for missing the old days

Goodbye

Reviews

Fine by me HD

"Back in the day"... That reminds me of that Irish fella in Grand Theft Auto IV! Well when you've been around here as long as JC, you can't really blame him for missing the old days
    I have seen the old days. Wasnt much different to today. Same topics, same off topic banter, just the names of those involved are different.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I have seen the old days. Wasnt much different to today. Same topics, same off topic banter, just the names of those involved are different.
    Well we obviously don't compare to his original posse

Besides I'm different

Goodbye

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123