Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-I News at 19:30 with LDM

Reviews

Default E-I News at 19:30 with LDM

Good evening ladies and gentleperves. It is me, LDM, yet again with more cracking, tear dropping, ass-whooping news for you all! Actually... Hmm yet again the news is a bit dry today so I've had to make some compromises (the nature of which I'm sure will not surprise you).

Our main news this evening: Hangover 2 review; why woman should date younger men; and finally, something of a certain nature to make amends for a lack of actual news tonight...

The Hangover (2009) was certainly a legend of a movie when it was released. Its ingenuity was not appreciated by everyone (here's looking at you highwayman) but for the majority of us, it was nothing short of a work of art. Its simpleness was in many ways to key to its success, with the occasional moment thrown in. And as such, a lot was expected from its sequel. However like a lot of movies, the next in the series is not as good as the original and that is certainly the case here. There were funny moments in the Hangover 2, but the problem was that it held an almost identical plot to the first movie. A little bit of creativity and diversity would have made this movie a lot better. General audiences are giving Hangover 2 a 2* rating. Maybe a tad harsh in my eyes, but it certainly does not live up to the built up hype. I'll let you know my verdict when I go see it and am able to give my own opinions instead of reading random internet reviews.....

An online dating site has submitted several reasons as to why women should go for men younger than themselves. These reasons include: physical shape, enthusiasm, energy (sexual I assume), fun and... Well that's about it. For full details ladies, please visit the following website: http://dating.ie.msn.com/edito/index...unger-men.html

My dear perves and pervettes, allow me to personally apologise for the lack of interesting news that has occurred today (realistically, there is no news that I could've turned into a sexual theme or accompanied certain images with). But to make it up to you, here is a list of lovely ladies for your viewing pleasure.

This has been LDM, for what has to be the most useless, boring, deadbeat and catastrophic E-I news ever! Enjoy the pics my friends.

Oh what the heck, here's one for Benny...

Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (29-05-11), JAMESCORK (29-05-11), Morpheus (29-05-11), Rodney69 (29-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Good evening ladies and gentleperves. It is me, LDM, yet again with more cracking, tear dropping, ass-whooping news for you all! Actually... Hmm yet again the news is a bit dry today so I've had to make some compromises (the nature of which I'm sure will not surprise you).

Our main news this evening: Hangover 2 review; why woman should date younger men; and finally, something of a certain nature to make amends for a lack of actual news tonight...

The Hangover (2009) was certainly a legend of a movie when it was released. Its ingenuity was not appreciated by everyone (here's looking at you highwayman) but for the majority of us, it was nothing short of a work of art. Its simpleness was in many ways to key to its success, with the occasional moment thrown in. And as such, a lot was expected from its sequel. However like a lot of movies, the next in the series is not as good as the original and that is certainly the case here. There were funny moments in the Hangover 2, but the problem was that it held an almost identical plot to the first movie. A little bit of creativity and diversity would have made this movie a lot better. General audiences are giving Hangover 2 a 2* rating. Maybe a tad harsh in my eyes, but it certainly does not live up to the built up hype. I'll let you know my verdict when I go see it and am able to give my own opinions instead of reading random internet reviews.....

An online dating site has submitted several reasons as to why women should go for men younger than themselves. These reasons include: physical shape, enthusiasm, energy (sexual I assume), fun and... Well that's about it. For full details ladies, please visit the following website: http://dating.ie.msn.com/edito/index...unger-men.html

My dear perves and pervettes, allow me to personally apologise for the lack of interesting news that has occurred today (realistically, there is no news that I could've turned into a sexual theme or accompanied certain images with). But to make it up to you, here is a list of lovely ladies for your viewing pleasure.

This has been LDM, for what has to be the most useless, boring, deadbeat and catastrophic E-I news ever! Enjoy the pics my friends.

Oh what the heck, here's one for Benny...

that news bulletin ended really well...ruby would be so proud of you...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Rayden (29-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    that news bulletin ended really well...ruby would be so proud of you...
    ¬_¬ Just cos Ruby left me for doc doesn't mean you have to rub it in!!!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

¬_¬ Just cos Ruby left me for doc doesn't mean you have to rub it in!!!
    look mate im not sure what ruby used to "rub in" or where she rubbed it...but i am not doing that!!!!

Reviews

look mate im not sure what ruby used to "rub in" or where she rubbed it...but i am not doing that!!!!
    Don't worry. The only one who's gonna be rubbed with something is you... By whom or what, I'm not authorised to say. But it ain't me

Don't worry. The only one who's gonna be rubbed with something is you... By whom or what, I'm not authorised to say. But it ain't me
    is it ruby?????

Reviews

is it ruby?????
    All communication between me and that strumpet has been permanently disabled... So no, I am glad to announce it's not Ruby ¬_¬ (you rat)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sincere thanks for that report a load of bollocks ,but an attempt anyway .
    Pull up your socks or I feel a new career beckons.
    EI forum out.

Ruby and her Ma send there regards .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Sincere thanks for that report a load of bollocks ,but an attempt anyway .
    Pull up your socks or I feel a new career beckons.
    EI forum out.

Ruby and her Ma send there regards .: lol
    I'm choosing to ignore that second part...

Anyways, I'm finding the motivation to do these reports declining more and more each day... Seriously thinking of just stopping it as I think it's just starting to become an annoyance more so than anything else

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (29-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm choosing to ignore that second part...

Anyways, I'm finding the motivation to do these reports declining more and more each day... Seriously thinking of just stopping it as I think it's just starting to become an annoyance more so than anything else
    Snap out of man ffs
    In fairness you do choose good pics .

Now is that enough blowing smoke up your ass , I shall except to see a report tomorrow evening .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast