Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E-I News at 19:00 with LDM

Reviews

Default E-I News at 19:00 with LDM

Good evening. Let me begin by welcoming you all back after a few days of E-I news being suspended from the air waves (or forum, whatever!). Let us all have a giant hug... Or alternatively let us just ogle over this pic of the day:

The headlines this evening: (jepus cripes, not very much interesting stuff tonight... I wish Ruby was here)... Japanese car owners most happy drivers; Ford develops heart-attack warning seatbelt; and finally this evening a little dedication to a furry member of the boards whose heart warming revelations led me to bring back the E-I news.

Japanese cars apparently dominate a survey of driver satisfaction with posh/snob car maker Lexus being at the top. Emm... Excuse me a sec ladies & gents. (guys, wtf is this?? It's been known for decades that the best stuff comes from Japan!!! What f*cking century are you twats living in??? *sigh*)... *cough* Cars from Japan took seven of the top ten places for most satisfying models while Vauxhall and Ford sit with very sad faces down at the bottom of the list... Excuse me again folks... (guys, EVERYONE IN THE CIVILIZED WORLD KNOWS THAT AMERICAN CARS ARE SHIT!!! And Vauxhall... One of the worst British cars!!! Jepus cripes!!! News is supposed to be new to people, NOT F*CKING ANCIENT HISTORY!!!). *cough* Moving on...

'Ford has developed a car seat that uses electrode-sensing technology to monitor the driver's heart rate. It's not just about sensing whether its latest cars are thrilling enough to drive either, as the seat can actually monitor the condition of the driver's heart. The data collected by the system can monitor anyone, not just those with pre-existing heart conditions. Ultimately, it can be used to warn the driver of imminent danger - like a heart attack - and give them the opportunity to stop the car. The on-board telephony could also alert the appropriate emergency services'. Ok ya... This is just boring. I'm sure it could be potentially somewhat useful but... I am a busy man and time is money! For further details please visit http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/27052011/36...ng-seat-0.html (yes I did just copy and paste certain segments, stop being such a tool!)

Finally tonight, I would like to thank a dear friend of ours whose attempts, which can only be described as somewhat desperate, made me re-think giving up on E-I news. So thank you Benny, if it were not for you, I wouldn't be sitting here on my arse trying to find stuff from the net to entertain all you perves and pervettes. To show my appreciation, here's a list of pics just for you. This has been LDM for E-I news. Good evening

*off air* Guys that whole cat thing... I know Benny's a tool and all but that just seems ultra-perverted (stupid cat). Can't we add in a bit of more normal-perverted stuff? For the comfort of our non-feline viewers...

Last edited by ladiesman217; 28-05-11 at 18:12.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

aml (28-05-11), benin (28-05-11), bert dublin (28-05-11), dr love (28-05-11), jammy69 (28-05-11), lovethegirls (28-05-11), Rayden (28-05-11)

Reviews

Cat pics + Lesbians = Win.

slow news day alright...still some of those pics were great....lol

Reviews

Very good
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    slow news day alright...still some of those pics were great....lol
    It would've been a bit quicker if... If Ruby were here

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

i have been in negotiations with ruby's people ... expect a surprise before the news tomorrow...i can say no more at this stage.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

LDM a very warm welcome back to the newsroom , and congrats on a very fine report , please accept our warmest gratitude .
    EI forum out .:

Eh listen what's with the stupid cat pics , your report was bad enough but that nearly ended in fecking disaster , but thank god ya had the sence to put up a few boobs pics as a distraction . Pull your socks up ffs , what would ruby think .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    what would ruby think .: lol
    your out of order..how dare you mention ruby!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (28-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    LDM a very warm welcome back to the newsroom , and congrats on a very fine report , please accept our warmest gratitude .
    EI forum out .:

Eh listen what's with the stupid cat pics , your report was bad enough but that nearly ended in fecking disaster , but thank god ya had the sence to put up a few boobs pics as a distraction . Pull your socks up ffs , what would ruby think .: lol
    What Benny said! Plus: you didn't thank my efforts therefore you have no say in this!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    your out of order..how dare you mention ruby!
    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    What Benny said! Plus: you didn't thank my efforts therefore you have no say in this!
    You are indeed welcome to eachother .
    As I'm with rubys mother I must spread my love around more lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast