Thread: Lets Fuck Hard!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Smile Lets Fuck Hard!!

hi guys my name is Madison... snowbunny standing 5ft8in tall with long Blonde hair, Blue eyes, and a cute rack, 36B. I am a
    full satisfaction provider who aims to fulfill even your wildest fantasies! I am a sexy and seductive,
    very nice and sweet.... I'm into French, Kissing, Mutual Oral, greek, straight sex, CIM, Roleplays, Fantasies, Dominatrix, Submission, GS, Heels Tights etc...
    and I'm a very open minded girl... i like to do naughty things... and i will love to make
    all your fantacies come true when u want... Available for SuPeR SuCtiOn AnD If you wish you can put it in. Are you ready to blow off some
    steam after a hard day at work? Then look no further!
    my msn is madison_4ever(at)hotmail.com or just email me, I'll get back ASAP....

xxx
    madison
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madi shower.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	2148   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mady.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	2149  

Does anybody know if this is real?
    They ask you to pay a small fee on www.webcams.com in order to "process" you.

Default Scam Scam Scam

I had an old 3v card, so I decided 2 go along with it while having an msn chat with ur 1, she's quite persuasive. After I had registered she logged out of msn, and she claimed 2 be somebody that she's not on the webcam site....Dodgey!!
    I'd advise peeps 2 stay away, robbing bastards