Thread: Lets Fuck Hard!!

1. Smile Lets Fuck Hard!!

hi guys my name is Madison... snowbunny standing 5ft8in tall with long Blonde hair, Blue eyes, and a cute rack, 36B. I am a
    full satisfaction provider who aims to fulfill even your wildest fantasies! I am a sexy and seductive,
    very nice and sweet.... I'm into French, Kissing, Mutual Oral, greek, straight sex, CIM, Roleplays, Fantasies, Dominatrix, Submission, GS, Heels Tights etc...
    and I'm a very open minded girl... i like to do naughty things... and i will love to make
    all your fantacies come true when u want... Available for SuPeR SuCtiOn AnD If you wish you can put it in. Are you ready to blow off some
    steam after a hard day at work? Then look no further!
    my msn is madison_4ever(at)hotmail.com or just email me, I'll get back ASAP....

xxx
    madison
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madi shower.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	2148   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mady.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	2149  

Does anybody know if this is real?
    They ask you to pay a small fee on www.webcams.com in order to "process" you.

Default Scam Scam Scam

I had an old 3v card, so I decided 2 go along with it while having an msn chat with ur 1, she's quite persuasive. After I had registered she logged out of msn, and she claimed 2 be somebody that she's not on the webcam site....Dodgey!!
    I'd advise peeps 2 stay away, robbing bastards