Thread: Every Praise Yourself ?

Reviews

Default Every Praise Yourself ?

I'm having a moment where I'm thinking we should say to hell with "self praise is no praise" type shite, social norms and begrudgery. Why not praise ourselves more ? Or at all ??!

I'll start ....

Banjo is good at things. Can't be any more specific .... just things. He's a good musician for one. And a very good listener with a sympathetic ear. Certainly there are those who would miss him if her weren't around, there are those who love him and those who think he's an important part of their lives for various reasons.

Gool ol' Banjo !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

mart (27-05-11)

Anyone that knows me will tell you i have a huge problem with self confidence and i never praise myself....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I'm having a moment where I'm thinking we should say to hell with "self praise is no praise" type shite, social norms and begrudgery. Why not praise ourselves more ? Or at all ??!

I'll start ....

Banjo is good at things. Can't be any more specific .... just things. He's a good musician for one. And a very good listener with a sympathetic ear. Certainly there are those who would miss him if her weren't around, there are those who love him and those who think he's an important part of their lives for various reasons.

Gool ol' Banjo !!
    Have you ever tried to picture your own funeral, makes you realise how good or bad you are. However, those of us who are prefect have no such problem!!

Reviews

Ever praise myself? Nope. Will I do it here? Nope. Will I ridicule myself? Yes. LDM is a worthless piece of sh*t and should be locked up in 5B! (for those of you not residing in Limerick, 5B is the main psych ward). There we go

Reviews

yes i praise myself at work all the time i am a fantastic chef
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Ever praise myself? Nope. Will I do it here? Nope. Will I ridicule myself? Yes. LDM is a worthless piece of sh*t and should be locked up in 5B! (for those of you not residing in Limerick, 5B is the main psych ward). There we go
    Go on admit it, you are actually in a padded cell right now. In a straight jacket, smart phone gripped between your toes, typing with your nose !!

Not that I've given it much thought...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Go on admit it, you are actually in a padded cell right now. In a straight jacket, smart phone gripped between your toes, typing with your nose !!

Not that I've given it much thought...
    You were the one dressed in the orange jacket today!!!!! I knew you were shifty!!! lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (27-05-11)