Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why no reaction ?

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Well in fairness, cars in America are like twice the size they are here. lol
    LOL, was thinking the same thing- I'm surrounded by Hummers here in New York,
    If something similar happened to an Irish Leader ,some people would be taking the piss out of us Micks,
    FWIW the incident did make several of the TV network news coverage over here, suspect someone in the SS got their arse kicked!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Here is a detailed drawing of the car.Note the description of the driver.

Agree.....only in Ireland and also if it happened to Enda we would take the piss out of ourselves.

Great diagram.....noticed that drivers window opens 3 inches so that he can PAY A TOLL!!

Am I alone on this or does this sound daft?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    Agree.....only in Ireland and also if it happened to Enda we would take the piss out of ourselves.

Great diagram.....noticed that drivers window opens 3 inches so that he can PAY A TOLL!!

That is daft... how about max speed is 50mph...wtf.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Did anyone else notice that it was the front suspension that collapsed, not that it got beached ?

look at the clip and watch the front wheels, they shoot up as the suspension collapses.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post

Well as Obama said in the pub in Moneygall the President always pays his way.
    The Truth is out there.

It was hilarious, I thought it would be a viral sensation too, when I checked youtube, only 2.2 million hits, so it's not fairing too badly, but was expecting more.

That driver/reccie team got dragged over the coals for sure.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Did anyone else notice that it was the front suspension that collapsed, not that it got beached ?

look at the clip and watch the front wheels, they shoot up as the suspension collapses.
    Oh shit yeah, you're right. Hadn't spotted that ..... the two front wheels literally lift off the ground and the car lands on its belly. So it wasn't the bloody ramp.

So what the hell was it then ? Some sort of fancy security feature gone wrong ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Oh shit yeah, you're right. Hadn't spotted that ..... the two front wheels literally lift off the ground and the car lands on its belly. So it wasn't the bloody ramp.

So what the hell was it then ? Some sort of fancy security feature gone wrong ?
    Dude it's a Cadillac. All (or at least most) American cars are shite! Ya they look well and good, but as far as quality goes... Ford are one of the few exceptions, although history of said cars with friends & family prove otherwise.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12