Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: TS Christina

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Inside your mother lol!!
    Posts
    1,368
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    3

    Default TS Christina

    Hi All
    I have just got up the courage to visit a TS for the first time, I have wanted to do this for years, I have been looking on this site for years and know Christina seems to be the best one for a first timer, but now i cant find her, is she gone?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Hi All
    I have just got up the courage to visit a TS for the first time, I have wanted to do this for years, I have been looking on this site for years and know Christina seems to be the best one for a first timer, but now i cant find her, is she gone?
    Hey Ray. Seems she is gone. Check The TV TS section. There is a thread on it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    2 Rays??? About a TS??? Something fishy here.....
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    2 Rays??? About a TS??? Something fishy here.....
    I am as surprised as you LDM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I am as surprised as you LDM.
    Bro, you could've used a bit more savvy when creating your 2nd profile
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Bro, you could've used a bit more savvy when creating your 2nd profile
    In Oct '08?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    In Oct '08?
    In 08 you were Ray, but I'm gonna assume you just pestered the ladies a lot and were annoying all their horny thoughts out of them, therefore you were so embarrassed that you decided to never use that account again and that's when Rayden was born
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    In 08 you were Ray, but I'm gonna assume you just pestered the ladies a lot and were annoying all their horny thoughts out of them, therefore you were so embarrassed that you decided to never use that account again and that's when Rayden was born
    You got me. Quick mods ban the OP lol.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    You got me. Quick mods ban the OP lol.
    It saddens me how my genius is so unappreciated
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    That didn't take to long to stray a bit eh lads .: lol
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •