Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airlines - worst experience

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    What was your worst experience with an airline and which one was it ?
    Mine was with Southafrican Airways and they boarded 7 people more then they had seats on the plane , what resulted in 7 people unboarding and 24 hours wait for the next flight without any garantie for seat ! I was lucky and got rescued by KLM . Found out later that SAA is selling confirmed bookings for cash !
    Same thing happened me on a flight from Budapest to Dublin, Magyar Airlines. They tried to sell it to me like it was a good deal, they'd pay for a room in some shitty hotel at the airport and I could fly the next day. Eventually they persuaded enough to take them up on their offer of a lifetime
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Same thing happened me on a flight from Budapest to Dublin, Magyar Airlines. They tried to sell it to me like it was a good deal, they'd pay for a room in some shitty hotel at the airport and I could fly the next day. Eventually they persuaded enough to take them up on their offer of a lifetime
    Consider yourself lucky , I spent 13 hours in Johannisburg airport , without toilets ( they used to lock the airportfacilities at night back then) no shops open and going outside the airport was considered to dangerous !!! Not funny !!! Hotel was not even mentioned ...
    Last edited by sweethomes; 26-05-11 at 21:51.
    the girl from next door

Reviews

Consider yourself lucky , I spent 13 hours in Johannisburg airport , without toilets ( they used to lock the airportfacilities at night back then) no shops open and going outside the airport was considered to dangerous !!! Not funny !!! Hotel was not even mentioned ...
    Bloody hell... That sounds like torture
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Reviews

that sounds like an airport from hell. No toilets and not allowed to go outside. Very unpleasant. Bet you got no compensation either
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    that sounds like an airport from hell. No toilets and not allowed to go outside. Very unpleasant. Bet you got no compensation either
    Today I can laugh about it , at that night I was freaking scared . I got my money for the flight back via laywer , but that was it .They got me 3 times , I would rather raw a boot over then taking SAA again . Luckiely there is more choice today .
    the girl from next door

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Bloody hell... That sounds like torture
    Na , just business as usual back then , just scary , they where nice enough to keep the aircondition on for a while , luxury
    the girl from next door

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sweethomes For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (26-05-11)

Reviews

Na , just business as usual back then , just scary , they where nice enough to keep the aircondition on for a while , luxury
    Well that was nice of them
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (27-05-11)

Reviews

Flying to Kenya... 3/4 of the way there, the pilot announced there was something wrong with the plane so we had to turn round and return to London. The logic of which escapes me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictus For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (27-05-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12