Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: competitions

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    got to agree with bhoywonder, I feel a competition that is based on one persons view is more of a lottery than anything else. I think the winning pic was far from funny and I'd even guess that BIGTYM2010 would agree that plenty more of his entries were far funnier. I'm not disagreeing with the person that won (as he submitted loads that made me LOL) but just with the fact that the winning image was not funny IMO.

comp results should be quantifiable or in the case of the May comp maybe a selection of images could be voted on by the mods/managers

That being said obviously magic has an awful sense of humor
    I'm an honest guy and I'll agree with ya on that, i was kinda shocked that was picked out of all mine,and others....
    Although I'm not going to get into anything else out of respect to yourself and others as mine would seem to be a bias opinion.

All in all I just want to make it clear my post is with no disrespect to magic as he is a sound guy and makes the boards a lot better with his comps,and in my opinion definitely a hard one to call as they were all great photo's
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Blog Entries

Thanks very much for all your comments folks and I would totally agree that future competitions should involve more people in the decision making process.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

10inchesandcounting (26-05-11)

Reviews

No matter what picture magic picked people were not going to agree as everyone is different and find some funnier than others.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

It wasn't an easy decision but I think Magic is doing a cracking job

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (26-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Yes he sure is
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    People disagree, magic is the competition czar because his opnion is trusted, and the trust is well placed if you ask me. Agaain, well done on this months competition
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (26-05-11)

I agree with the OP I cant grasp posting pics/videos I'm not the only one but anyhow the point is there should be a variety of Comps to suit everyone...

11. Default

How about a comp to decide what the next comp will be? If you submit your entries in picture format. I will put all entries on my bedroom wall and throw a dart blind folded.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I agree with the OP I cant grasp posting pics/videos I'm not the only one but anyhow the point is there should be a variety of Comps to suit everyone...
    im sure there will be. the point is how you quantify the result.

didnt you run a footie comp before? maybe you could run a gaa one. sure magic wouldnt mind

btw....any tips?
    see you next tuesday

I ran a few Footie Comps a Lotto one too u mean u dont remember! I'd help out with similar comps Tony McCoy champion jockey has only 1 mount tonight for J P Mcmanus OCallaghan Strand 6.45 Wetherby He'll Win

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast