Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how good is pattaya

1. Default how good is pattaya

off on hols for 2 weeks,what am i in for
    Last edited by mrpink; 25-05-11 at 21:12.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    Plenty of Tasty little Asians id say, you lucky c**t

Reviews

hey dude was there a few months ago and last year as well.i have a friend who is bar manager in an irish pub there..pattaya is wat it is....a place to see and do anything if you are willing to pay..stay away from the street and beach front girls.
    gog bars have lots of fantastic girls and you pay wat they call a bar fine to mammasan or manager then pay girl too for watever you want..prices vary due to time spent and wat exactly you want the girl to do.
    pics extra-video lots extra.
    you can bargain with some girls but dont be too agressive with this be smiley,funny and charming and you will reap the benefits more..trust me on this one..
    shennanigans is good for food if you want a break from the gogo and girl scene..
    if you have any questions please pm me ill try and help..
    mart
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    it is a kip compared to the islands, far better in phucket island costs very little on the plane

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mathsteacher For This Useful Post:

mature abby (02-06-11)

Reviews

very true mathsteacher prefer samui myself .but phuket karon where its quiet is nice beaches and rent a moped to see the rest
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Thailand have many intersting more than go for f""K!!!! Thailand have a beautiful islands..phi phi islands v nice more than go to pattaya..why all people think about go to see the girls..???I know thailand have a lot of working girls..but thailand not only go for f""k..
    kitty

Reviews

Unfortunately Pattaya is probably one of the worst places in Thailand.
    When I was there, a couple of years ago, every bar and I mean every one was a sea of women.
    Walking street was the place to go for the best choice.

Now that said, a friend of mine has an apt there and he says they are trying to clean up the area. Hopefully they have as it was just too much.
    I was with the same girl for 3 weeks. She was very European looking. Broke my heart to leave.
    Didn't pay her at all, she mostly wouldn't take money. She stayed in the hotel, I brought her out, bought her clothes and in return she protected me from being raped when we went out. Yes genuinely, go into a bar on your own and you would not be left alone.
    Hotel was blow your mind. Service from the most beautiful women who kneel to present a beer. Really strange experience. Not sure they liked my little friend, but they tolerated her.
    Would I go there again, no, Thailand has a lot more to offer.

Another point is, Thailand is very cheap if you are a back packer. Diner for a couple of euro type of thing. If you are more of a five start experience person, then bring money, plenty of money. Its easily spent.

Sorry if I'm a bit negative, you'll have a brilliant time. I'm just pointing out the negatives.
    Of course maybe this is exactly what you want to hear.
    Last edited by Eugen; 02-06-11 at 07:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kitty thai View Post
    Thailand have many intersting more than go for f""K!!!! Thailand have a beautiful islands..phi phi islands v nice more than go to pattaya..why all people think about go to see the girls..???I know thailand have a lot of working girls..but thailand not only go for f""k..
    kitty
    Well said Kitty, as you know I was in Thailand almost 30 years ago. Of course I was in Pattaya and that is where there is a lot of action, and loads of it! But the country is huge and very beautiful in so many different ways. So Mr.Pink if your going that far see as much of the country as you can. I particularly suggest that you spend a few days up north in Changmei. Have a great time in Pattaya too - let us know the stories when you get back!

Reviews

Oh one useful thing I remember is for travelling about rent a car and driver. Its so cheap it's better than without the driver, makes more sense.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kitty thai View Post
    kitty
    I agree. You can have sex anywhere. If you're going half way around the world to Thailand you should look for things that are only in Thailand.

Last edited by El Gordo; 02-06-11 at 07:38. Reason: added some photos

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

royaler (02-06-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast