Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: My prop bet with City Gent

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default My prop bet with City Gent

    It is well documented that my avatar causes CG to wet himself at night with fear.

    With that in mind, my compassionate side came forward. We have ourselves a little wager, not involving money, but something greater. Honour.

    Read the relevant posts towards the end of the page linked below. Starting at post number 6.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...t=66366&page=1

    I am asking my fellow posters for some advice on what avatar CG should have to take on for 30 days. It can be perverted(preferably gay to add insult to injury), humorous or disparaging.

    Please post your ideas here, with the relevant web link so that CG can adopt it.

    I will have the final say, but all suggestions will be given serious consideration, with the winning poster acknowledged.

    I will decide the winner(if applicable) whenever I crawl out of bed after a serious night of drinking from watching the match the night before. This Sunday to the uninitiated.
    Last edited by wingman; 25-05-11 at 18:36.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    It is well documented that my avatar causes CG to wet himself at night with fear.

    With that in mind, my compassionate side came forward. We have ourselves a little wager, not involving money, but something greater. Honour.

    Read the relevant posts towards the end of the page linked below. Starting at post number 6.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...t=66366&page=1

    I am asking my fellow posters for some advice on what avatar CG should have to take on for 30 days. It can be perverted(preferably gay to add insult to injury), humorous or disparaging.

    Please post your ideas here, with the relevant web link so that CG can adopt it.

    I will have the final say, but all suggestions will be given serious consideration, with the winning poster acknowledged.

    I will decide the winner(if applicable) whenever I crawl out of bed after a serious night of drinking from watching the match the night before. This Sunday to the uninitiated.
    The Man Utd crest or:


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    One more thing. The avatar has to be small enough for the site to accomodate it. My advise would be to check it first on your profile before posting.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    The Man Utd crest or:

    I'm liking where your head is at Monster.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    The Man Utd crest or:


    I've been schmoozing you all day and you do that to me, always right my arse


    CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 25-05-11 at 18:48.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    It's a good one though, you must admit.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    It's a good one though, you must admit.

    That bloody Afroman has changed you, not for the better.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    That bloody Afroman has changed you, not for the better.


    CG
    Well I've given the chance for a change. You'll have to cheer for UNITED though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    I've been schmoozing you all day and you do that to me, always right my arse


    CG
    sorry CG, saying you were a Leeds fan was just to easy too target

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    why not give him your avatar ...he loves that one...lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •