Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I have had the privilege......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I didnt bite

If anyone fancies a close up view of Vi and I, you just let us know. I will be the one that is strangely quiet and terrified looking
    Your deposit in my wank bank is much appreciated
    Last edited by Bruno69; 25-05-11 at 22:29.
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Of licking Lucy Chambers pussy, and I would have to agree with you all, that she is indeed a hot little minx.
    As you were.
    As you were!?!? That's got all us men standing to attention! Well a certain part of us any way!

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    For the inquiring minds out there, well it went a bit like this:
    I had a gentleman who had a particular penchant for a bit of girl on girl. We were both Derry, only Ms C was in transit, so I kept your man in suspense, by using various toys at my disposal and tales of daring do to stimulate the imagination. Then Herself arrived, and well what followed was a feast for the sense and the tongue. We kissed the gent, sucked his cock, and then he wanted to see me lick Lucy, so I laid the lovely Ms. Chambers back on the bed, and spread her lovely legs wide and kneeling on the floor worshiped at her altar with gleeful abandon.

Gents who have sampled the nectar from the source, tell me, is she a lovely womanly musky scent with a hint of strawberry? Easy to climax, and generous in the process?
    Yeah, well I've just blown my load!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries

Re: Violette & Lucy - good girls, wow... I like it too!!!!!

Just found one pic from papparazzi´s, where started my hot night, but i will not go into the details...

Last edited by Sexy_Jessica; 26-05-11 at 01:05.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    Re: Violette & Lucy - good girls, wow... I like it too!!!!!

Just found one pic from papparazzi´s, where started my hot night, but i will not go into the details...

Now this is getting a bit out of hand.... sorry too much in hand. Thanks ladies you paint such a beautiful picture for our imaginations, its a bit like radio versus TV and I think radio is the better medium.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234