Now let me describe myself so you have and idea of what I look like. I am 6'3" with blond hair and blue eyes, I work out daily to keep my flat stomach and nice chest and arms. It seems the harder I work out the farther away from a 6-pack I get. I also have a massive 8.5" cock that drives my wife, Kelly, wild. Kelly on the other hand is a gorgeous 5'4" tall with long red hair and a soft milky white complection. Her tits are massive DD cups, I bought them for her two years ago and she loves them even more after recently having her nipples pierced, making them stand erect most of the time.

The plane touched down about four o'clock and we left the plane and made our way to the baggage claim area. It would seem to anyone looking on that we were just any other ordinary couple that were returning from a vacation, but in all actuality, we were just returning from a vacation where we spent most of the week at odds with each other. We had been visiting her parents and like normal things didn't go well. Her parents are always giving her a hard time because of the fact that we live together and aren't married, so of course when we were staying there, we couldn't sleep in the same room. And this of course meant no sex...and that is just a pain in the ass when you are used to two to three times a night.

So saying we were glad to be home was an understatement. We were looking forward to getting home and having a good ol' fuck session. Luckily we had already arranged for a limo to pick us up so we didn't have to worry about explaining our trip to a friend while we awaited the two hour drive to our house, and we didn't have to put up with some stupid cabbie and his music or talk radio.

Once we gathered our things, which of course seemed to take forever since we were in a rush, we made our way to the pick up area and saw the driver with a piece of paper with our names on it. We waved at him and he led the way for us back to his car. We got in the back while he put the baggage in the trunk. It was then that it occurred to me, limos have a divider between the driver and the passengers as well as tinted windows.

"Kelly, come here."

Kelly had been sitting on the side of the limo watching people as they passed by. She looked stunning even if she were tired and "dirty" from flying for the past 8 hours. She was wearing her grungy travel clothes because she has never been one to dress up for flying, she wants to be comfortable. Which means she is wearing her baggy pajama pants and a big oversized sweatshirt. Her hair was a mess making her look all the more sexy, and she never understands how her being all disheveled is so attractive to me.

"What babe?"

"I want to fuck your pussy senseless."

"I know babe and I want your thick hard veiny cock in me too, but we aren't home yet."

"The divider, we can put it up."

She turned and looked over her shoulder, when she looked back, there was a fire in her eyes.

"Let's do it."

She pulled her sweatshirt off over her head revealing her massive tits I bought her a few years back. They were barely contained inside the t-shirt she was wearing and like normal, she wasn't wearing a bra. It made my cock hard just thinking about it as I looked around for the controls to the divider. Finally I found them and pushed the "Up" button, but nothing happened. Kelly looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe the engine needs to be running and not just the electrical turned on."

The driver had just closed the lid on the trunk and was walking to his door. He got in and started the engine and made his way into traffic. I tried the switch again and still nothing happened. I turned to Kelly and she had a sad look on her face. She snuggled her head into my shoulder and fell asleep for the ride to the house. She was lucky, I was dead tired but can never sleep in cars, something to do with the motion always keeps me awake.

I had my eyes closed just relaxing for a while, when I opened them I noticed that we were close to our house. I slowly awoke Kelly by tweeking her nipple between my fingers. She moaned a little then opened her eyes.

"Michael, what are you doing?"

"We are almost home baby, and you know what that means..." she knew full well what that means and I could tell she was ready for it.

The driver made the turn into our neighborhood and I helped direct him to the correct house. As we were getting out of the car, he was pulling our luggage out of the trunk and then followed us up the walk to the front door. I opened the door and stepped aside so Kelly could walk inside. I turned and took the bags from the driver and handed him a tip. He thanked me and then walked back to his car.

I dropped the bags just inside the door in the entry and run up the stairs after Kelly. When I got to our bedroom I heard the shower running. Damn she was quick. So I started to strip my clothes off as I walked toward the bathroom. When I opened the door she was just putting her head under the water and I stood there dumb struck. It was an amazing sight watching her hair slowly get wet and then the water as it cascaded down her body and off her nipples and arms. She looked so at peace, I needed to change that.

I slowly opened the door to the shower and climbed in. As I stepped closer to her I reached up with both hands and grabbed her nipples nice and hard, her favorite fetish is nipple play. As she moaned I pressed my face up to hers and kissed her deeply. We stood under the water for a while just feeling each others bodies and kissing every inch of each other. I started with her ears, licking and nibbling, then worked my way down from there. I kissed her neck, making sure to avoid leaving and lasting hickies, and then worked my way down to her chest. As I started in on her nipples, biting and sucking, she pulled me closer with a death grip on the back of my head.

"Oh god yes Mike, that feels fucking amazing. Bite my titties you fucker!"

I took her dirty talk as encouragement and started to bite harder until I knew she was on that fine line between pain and pleasure. Her fingers were dug into my hair and holding like there was no tomorrow. It didn't take much longer from there for her to have her first orgasm. It started with her legs starting to shake and then slowly worked its way up to her throwing her head back and speaking in tongues. Her nipple orgasms are the most powerful of any she has.

"Did my naughty little fuck slut like that? Did you like having your tits abused for my pleasure just as much as yours?"

"Fuck you...!" It wasn't so much an insult or comeback as much as a demand.

"Oh don't you worry baby, I fully intend to fuck you till your eyes roll back in your head, but first, you have something you need to take care of."

She knew exactly what I meant and spun me around so that I was pinned up against the shower wall and the water was flowing down me and off my cock. She knelt down and positioned herself in front of my cock. Like normal, she waited until I nodded my head before she started to attack my cock with her mouth.

She is an excellent cock sucker, it drives me absolutely insane the amount of pleasure that she is able to bring to me while using her mouth on my cock. She knows just how much teeth to use to send shivers up my spine, or how much pressure to press with her tongue while licking certain areas of my cock, like the head or tip. She also knows how to make my ass pucker and my breath quicken after sucking each of my balls into her mouth and running her tongue over it. After she teases me for a while, she slowly sucks on the head like a baby would suck on a nipple, back and forth creating a nice suction.

She looks me in the eyes as she slowly slides the whole of my cock into her mouth and it feels amazing as it slowly goes into her throat. I have never seen or felt her do this before, it was amazing. but it didn't last long before she gagged on my cock. For a moment I was worried that she was going to vomit on my cock, not that it would make me mad or anything but I didn't want her to feel bad. Luckily she slowly pulled it out of her mouth and grinned as she slowly licked it from base to tip and took it back in her mouth and tried taking it deep, even though she was gagging on my cock, it felt amazing and I couldn't help but get turned on. I don't know what prompted the change in idea and the want to suck a cock into her throat, but I was enjoying every second. It was only when she was sucking on the tip and using her hand to stroke it vigorously that I started to cum. She pulled it out and kept jerking it as I blew my load all over her face. She hasn't let me do that for a long time, and definitely not when she is sober.