Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E-I News at 20:16 with LDM

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I ain't promising anything. It all depends on my... *shifty eyes*... My contact. It'll have to be somewhere in Tipperary though boys. So ye gotta work out whether your relationship is worth the long way down. lol
    infraction for ldm... doc your turn...lol

Oi I saw that you rat in cat's clothing! I ain't thick... I'm just psychologically challenged is all LOL
    (whispers to doc) see told you he was not "that thick"...you were wrong...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    infraction for ldm... doc your turn...lol
    You and I both know that you ain't gonna infract me ever... Cos I hold the key to your catnip supplies! Mwahahahaha
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Do continue gents if I get involved it always backfires on me .
    Time for that chat benny , see ya in the private forums .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

You and I both know that you ain't gonna infract me ever... Cos I hold the key to your catnip supplies! Mwahahahaha
    damn it foiled again..if only i had asked doc to infract him...then his last post would look silly now....wait ill read it again...lol

Reviews

damn it foiled again..if only i had asked doc to infract him...then his last post would look silly now....wait ill read it again...lol
    You can read it a million times over but you'll never have me hit with an infraction! Even if you had asked doc... I know things about him that he doesn't want others to know. Like I said, I have my contacts haha

Goodbye

You can read it a million times over but you'll never have me hit with an infraction! Even if you had asked doc... I know things about him that he doesn't want others to know. Like I said, I have my contacts haha
    nowyou have to read your last post...this is fun...lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

LDM I would never have thought you would betray our trust or secrets , but should any action be taken by me against you it's only the job bro , noting personal .:lol
    Now what the feck was in them pms
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

nowyou have to read your last post...this is fun...lol
    (feck sake I've gotta shut this feline up... What could possibly...) Ah ha! Look what I got Benny, just for you

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    LDM I would never have thought you would betray our trust or secrets , but should any action be taken by me against you it's only the job bro , noting personal .:lol
    Now what the feck was in them pms
    I have never betrayed your trust... Well not yet anyway. lol. And I think it's best you forget what was in those PMs, unless of course certain secrets happen to surface out of the blue

Goodbye

(feck sake I've gotta shut this feline up... What could possibly...) Ah ha! Look what I got Benny, just for you

haaa see i got to him i used my mighty mind to overpower him and prove once and for all......ohhh look a ball of string...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast