Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good sleep :)

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Eh join the club Fiona, I feel for ya.
    I have the same problem, constantly wake up in the night, funnily enough its always about 4 o clock. I just cant get back to sleep either, i tend to go get a drink from downstairs or watch a bit of TV.

Tonight just try keeping the TV on, usually works for me, i wake up, watch tv for a minute n fall back asleep. best of luck with tonights sleep fiona, let me know how you get on
    Wow so many people have this problem.....it sucks!! I get it from time to time but mostly i sleep about 7 hours a night.
    Well so far so good, i'm hoping the bad sleep monster is gone for a few months this time at least!!! I thought i was never gonna get a good nights sleep again there for a while!!!! I'll keep you posted tom xxx

Royaler i'm all rested up and full of beans........and hopefully other sexy stuff soon xxxx

Bacman if it does come back any time soon i just might do that....nice idea! Guaranteed sleep after a good bit of early morning play xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Wow so many people have this problem.....it sucks!! I get it from time to time but mostly i sleep about 7 hours a night.
    Well so far so good, i'm hoping the bad sleep monster is gone for a few months this time at least!!! I thought i was never gonna get a good nights sleep again there for a while!!!! I'll keep you posted tom xxx

Royaler i'm all rested up and full of beans........and hopefully other sexy stuff soon xxxx

Bacman if it does come back any time soon i just might do that....nice idea! Guaranteed sleep after a good bit of early morning play xxxx
    Fiona

As a free service to you, I will come and sleep beside you to ensure you don't get cold and can fall easily back asleep again. I know its a generous offer but a true gentleman will do this for you. The guarantee too is if you do wake and can't sleep I'll be awake with you make you a cuppa, chat or whatever comes to mind...

Glad you are getting back good sleep hun, I am a close friend of the hours 5 to 7 when my fb profile gets updated and emails answered.

Reviews

I think going to bed at the same time every night helps. Going reasonably early. When I was younger I used to stay up untill 3 or 4 in the morning and my sleep patterens were all over the place. Going to bed at midnight or before helps. And some excercise during the day.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

I am one of the lucky ones -

I can sleep anywhere/anytime - I always sleep well and wake feeling great.

If I need to get up early I automatically wake 5/10 mins before the alarm goes off and still feel great. I can go to bed anytime and still sleep well. I do find however that as I get older I need less sleep.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think going to bed at the same time every night helps. Going reasonably early. When I was younger I used to stay up untill 3 or 4 in the morning and my sleep patterens were all over the place. Going to bed at midnight or before helps. And some excercise during the day.
    Interestingly heard a sleep expert recently say the exact opposite, her advice only go to bed when you are tired, (otherwise you lie awake and think you are insomniac) but get up at the same time every day regardless of how little sleep you may have had, even at weekends. Apparently your body doesn't store up need for sleep so we don't catch up for the week on a Sat or whatever, but getting up at the same time keeps the body clock on time better than going to bed at the same time. Just thought I would share that with you. BTW this post has been written after about 3 and half hours sleep, lol

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Fiona

As a free service to you, I will come and sleep beside you to ensure you don't get cold and can fall easily back asleep again. I know its a generous offer but a true gentleman will do this for you. The guarantee too is if you do wake and can't sleep I'll be awake with you make you a cuppa, chat or whatever comes to mind...

Glad you are getting back good sleep hun, I am a close friend of the hours 5 to 7 when my fb profile gets updated and emails answered.
    Such a generous and kind offer Mr Bug, i will bear it in mind if my bad sleep returns. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reviews

Such a generous and kind offer Mr Bug, i will bear it in mind if my bad sleep returns. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I have to tell you there is another service which (unfortunately for me) works just as well, that is turning round hugging yourself and smiling to yourself about the fact, I am not in the bed beside you. I suggest you try the first method first though.

xxxxxxx

Reviews

Wow Fiona! just popped home here for a bit of lunch to see your comment about being full of beans and, you are probably too young to have seen the movie Tommy, but there is a scene in it where Ann Margaret writhes erotically in a sea of beans. Yes, beans - OMG!!!! It probably looks totally dated now but I can tell you it wasn't back then!! XXXXX

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Wow Fiona! just popped home here for a bit of lunch to see your comment about being full of beans and, you are probably too young to have seen the movie Tommy, but there is a scene in it where Ann Margaret writhes erotically in a sea of beans. Yes, beans - OMG!!!! It probably looks totally dated now but I can tell you it wasn't back then!! XXXXX
    "I'm a gypsy, the gypsy queen, .....watch my body writhe"....

Hmmm wonder does Fiona have the same effect as Anne Margaret did!!!!

Good thought connection there royaler.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    "I'm a gypsy, the gypsy queen, .....watch my body writhe"....

Hmmm wonder does Fiona have the same effect as Anne Margaret did!!!!

Good thought connection there royaler.
    Great stuff Doodlebug ........ great memories. The movie was mad really but great music from the Who and others ..... and of course Ann Margret ....... Ann of Carnal Knowledge fame ....... wow! Swedish babes!
    Oh **** just remembered, this thread belongs to the gorgeous Fiona who I reckon would measure up to any swedish babe and its about sleep! sleep leads to dreams and at the moment my dreams involve Fiona!!!!!!!!!
    But I could never go to sleep when the Who played!
    Ah! enough of this rambling! Back to thoughts of Fiona and sleep and bed and...........!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast