Thread: TS Amanda available before 6pm?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Question TS Amanda available before 6pm?

Finally decided to try a TS, curiousity got the better of me (someone like the girl in pic would be perfectClick image for larger version. 

Name:	blonde TS.jpeg 
Views:	178 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	42779). Im going in

TS Amanda is in Sligo, reviews look good so Im gonna call but before 6pm would be better, so Im just wondering:
    Is 6pm too early?
    If it was your first time with a TS, what would you ask for? (Ill report back after)

thanks all

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lessthananiteout View Post
    Finally decided to try a TS, curiousity got the better of me (someone like the girl in pic would be perfectClick image for larger version. 

Name:	blonde TS.jpeg 
Views:	178 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	42779). Im going in

TS Amanda is in Sligo, reviews look good so Im gonna call but before 6pm would be better, so Im just wondering:
    Is 6pm too early?
    If it was your first time with a TS, what would you ask for? (Ill report back after)

thanks all
    Amanda is great. Fun, sexy and adventurous. 6pm would be fine, (why would that be early?) Just explain to her it is your first time with a TS and she'll take good care of ya.

Reviews

Listen to Ray. He won't put you wrong. Why do you think 6pm is too early might I ask? I don't think I've ever had an appointment with someone anywhere near or after 6pm.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. Default

Id prefer it later but may be working again tonight.Would love to get together with her

5. Default

Sounds good, I think Ill take one for the team

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lessthananiteout View Post
    Sounds good, I think Ill take one for the team
    Not really taking one for the team if a lady already has about 30 reviews. Have fun if you do meet her.