Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E-I News at 20: with LDM

Reviews

Default E-I News at 20: with LDM

Good evening all and welcome to E-I news. I am LDM and this invisible lady is my friend Ruby. Say hi Ruby. *no response*. *coughs*. I would like to thank all our loyal watchers and apologise for the lack of news reports over the past 2 days or so. I am happy to announce that all inter-office complaints have been resolved (although I am still waiting on several things ¬_¬).

Tonight's headlines: Ryan Giggs confirmed as footballer in midst of the whole privacy row; Barack Obama visits Irish shores today; and finally, boy presumed dead after leaping into river.

First tonight, a British MP (well of course the bloke's gonna be British, he's hardly gonna be Vietnamese is he??? F*ck sake whoever writes these scripts needs to be taken out and beaten) has defied a court order by identifying Ryan Giggs as the footballer fighting a legal battle to prevent newspapers from publishing allegations of an affair... (we all knew about this like yesterday, why the f*ck am I being given yesterdays news today??? *sigh*). Giggsy has apparently been at it with UK something-or-other Imogen Thomas. Yea that's all you lot need to know. Here's a pic of her for some of ye to wank to... Hmm don't blame the guy for getting inside her pants!

Moving on, US president Brack Obama has arrived on Irish soil and... Excuse me one minute folks. (yes what do you want, I'm working here?... Oh ffs! Gimme these details before I report them will you FFS!!!)... Sorry folks but apparently Obama has left Ireland for his UK trip due to the new ash clouds from Iceland. Right, well he visited several places, spoke a few words, shaked hands with a couple of people, then f*cked off! Oh well... I'd give one to his wife though wouldn't you?

Finally tonight, a US teen (oh here we go with the yanks AGAIN) is presumed dead after jumping into a river to celebrate the world not end... Oh FFS I ain't reporting this sh*t. For anyone wanting further details on this, click on the following link: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/%E2%80%98ju...or-us-boy.html

This has been LDM and his sexy invisible friend Ruby reporting for E-I news.

*off-air*: guys is going on with this sh*t!!! I went on strike and came back to this??? RESOURCES RESOURCES RESOURCES PEOPLE!!! Cripes almighty... AND WHERE'S MY F*CKING SANDWICH?!?!?!

Reviews

OH FFS GUYS YE EVEN GOT THE F*CKING CLOCK WRONG!!! KINDA TIME IS 20:????? *sigh*

Blog Entries
    Reviews

LDM a smashing report as usual , please keep up the good work
    EI forum out
    Ps will ya ffs keep office antics and politics off the fecking airways .
    Jasus you think you have it hard , the bosses better half is starting to fall in love with me , and I only took on that gig for you and ruby .:
    doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    LDM a smashing report as usual , please keep up the good work
    EI forum out
    Ps will ya ffs keep office antics and politics off the fecking airways .
    Jasus you think you have it hard , the bosses better half is starting to fall in love with me , and I only took on that gig for you and ruby .:
    doc
    I'll keep it off the airways if:

a) The teleprompters actually give me up-to-date information and not something that was ancient 1,000 years ago.

b) Give me important things to report (and lay off the yanks ffs!)

and

c) FIX THE GOD DAMN CLOCK!

doc I'm sure you're enjoying the boss' better half more than you're letting on. lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I'll keep it off the airways if:

a) The teleprompters actually give me up-to-date information and not something that was ancient 1,000 years ago.

b) Give me important things to report (and lay off the yanks ffs!)

and

c) FIX THE GOD DAMN CLOCK!

doc I'm sure you're enjoying the boss' better half more than you're letting on. lol
    A) there clowns and cheap so you may put up with them .

B)Keep it simple for the fans of the show , jasus that's me and ray ffs
    More babes then that should do nicely

C) the rolex is on order

As for the gig I'm on .: no comment
    doc

Reviews

A) there clowns and cheap so you may put up with them .

B)Keep it simple for the fans of the show , jasus that's me and ray ffs
    More babes then that should do nicely

C) the rolex is on order

As for the gig I'm on .: no comment
    doc
    a)

b) Yes that's just you and Ray exclusively. lol. (where the F is he anyway, he should be on by now)

c) It had better be.

And don't give me that no comment crap. We all know she knows how to give good head. Or didn't you know that?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

a)

b) Yes that's just you and Ray exclusively. lol. (where the F is he anyway, he should be on by now)

c) It had better be.

And don't give me that no comment crap. We all know she knows how to give good head. Or didn't you know that?
    Ray should be a long shortly .
    As for the no comment , a gentleman never tells .: lol

Reviews

Ray should be a long shortly .
    As for the no comment , a gentleman never tells .: lol
    Hey that's my line!!! And it's "a gentleman will never kiss and tell "

doc it's 12 minutes past 9!!! What if he's dead???
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 23-05-11 at 20:13.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hey that's my line!!! And it's "a gentleman will never kiss and tell "

doc it's 12 minutes past 9!!! What if he's dead???
    Either way , once it lasts feck the grammar .: lol

Reviews

Either way , once it lasts feck the grammar .: lol
    But it's mine! Somewhere in my 1,182 posts before this one, you will find that saying many times!!!

Btw I love how you just ignored my concern for Rayden... Cos let's face it the only way this thread is gonna continue some more is if he pops in. lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast