Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: a Tip tonight

Default a Tip tonight

I'm told this horse will win tonight it will be near 2/1 Good luck if u back it(its all the one word)
    Mymumsaysimthebest 7.10 Windsor

Unplaced ;-(
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

4th i think
    thankfully i only saw your post now

Reviews

Here's my tip: never listen to ExP when he gives horse racing tips...
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    and what about me giving everyone the 14/1 winner of the Grand National- let me explain the run of tonights tip there is a genuine excuse: He was drawn stall 1 which is the most unfavorable place on this course Windsor he needs to break well but got a dreadful start tonight
    his jockey took it easy but he ran on to finish 5th under tender handling Dont give up on this horse Watch out for him next time I promise we will be coming back to this thread soon
    mark my words...

Reviews

I laid this horse at 7/4 or theirabouts on betfair, he won last time out off topweight (70), ran off 75 tonight in a race where there were 6/7 horses above him in a handicap. I didn't know if he would win or not but at anything less than 4/1 he was a lay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    and what about me giving everyone the 14/1 winner of the Grand National- let me explain the run of tonights tip there is a genuine excuse: He was drawn stall 1 which is the most unfavorable place on this course Windsor he needs to break well but got a dreadful start tonight
    his jockey took it easy but he ran on to finish 5th under tender handling Dont give up on this horse Watch out for him next time I promise we will be coming back to this thread soon
    mark my words...

Quote Originally Posted by SecretaryLover View Post
    I laid this horse at 7/4 or theirabouts on betfair, he won last time out off topweight (70), ran off 75 tonight in a race where there were 6/7 horses above him in a handicap. I didn't know if he would win or not but at anything less than 4/1 he was a lay for me.
    good call all the same but as I said earlier there was genuine excuses...
    Last edited by Experienced Punter esq; 23-05-11 at 19:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    mark my words...
    I've resurrected this thread to tell u all that this horse named above runs again today & is worth a punt He was unlucky last time for the reasons I outlined above but he is now back at the course and distance he won 2 runs ago have 20 on it wont make or break u! Its all the one word Good luck!
    Mymumsaysimthebest 2.35 Goodwood 7/2
    Last edited by Experienced Punter esq; 30-05-11 at 09:47.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (30-05-11), lovethegirls (30-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cheers EP.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast