Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Button

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default Button

    What's the script storyyyyy man with the thanks button ffs if I want to thank someone I have to post a thank you thread sweet mother of divine.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Myself and Morpheus are suffering withdrawal symptoms because of the lack of said button...
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Gents as soon as I know I will tell you , I'll even start a thread on it .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Gents as soon as I know I will tell you , I'll even start a thread on it .: doc
    Yes I know doc... But... I'M DYING HERE!!!!!

    (LDM calm the f*ck down... it's only a button... a button which- STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF OR PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU'RE CRAZY!!!)

    *cough*... Carry on, nothing to see here
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Myself and Morpheus are suffering withdrawal symptoms because of the lack of said button...
    I haven't been on this site in a few days withdrawal symptoms fucking hands are shaking as I type well a weekend binge drinking doesn't help lol.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Yes I know doc... But... I'M DYING HERE!!!!!

    (LDM calm the f*ck down... it's only a button... a button which- STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF OR PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU'RE CRAZY!!!)

    *cough*... Carry on, nothing to see here
    I promise LDM , I'll even pm you first .: doc
    God that post deserves a thanks.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Gents as soon as I know I will tell you , I'll even start a thread on it .: doc
    Doc me old mucker I would love to tap that thanks button but fuck where the hell is it so Hummmmmm THANKS DOC LOVE lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    I promise LDM , I'll even pm you first .: doc
    God that post deserves a thanks.
    ARGH THAT DOESN'T HELP!!!!! *tries to breathe slowly...*

    That's like the 10th time I've been told that by someone since the thanks button f*cked off on holiday! And I can probably quadruple that as to the number of thanks I would've gotten so... 40+ times I've missed out on!!!

    *tries to get heart beat under control*... I think I need a stiff drink!!!... Feck me and my issues lol
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 23-05-11 at 18:50.
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    ARGH THAT DOESN'T HELP!!!!! *tries to breathe slowly...*

    That's like the 10th time I've been told that by someone since the thanks button f*cked off on holiday! And I can probably quadruple that as to the number of thanks I would've gotten so... 40+ times I've missed out on!!!

    *tries to get heart beat under control*... I think I need a stiff drink!!!... Feck me and my issues lol
    That deserves a thanks,so I added to your rep

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    That deserves a thanks,so I added to your rep
    Thanks dave, the rep is something I guess but... IT'S INVISIBLE TO ANYONE BUT ME, THEREFORE PEOPLE WON'T REALISE HOW FREAKIN' AWESOME I AM!!!!!

    Ok I'm seriously ready to start busting my own head with some sort of blunt object... And considering I dwell in a padded white walled cell with only a laptop for company... That ain't gonna be easy!!!
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •