Thread: Don’t leave it too late!

Reviews

Unhappy Don’t leave it too late!

Don’t leave it too late!

I just found out that a very old and dear friend of mine passed away this morning.

For all the usual reasons, I haven’t been to see him for a long time and now I feel like such a heel.

I kept telling myself that I was too busy and that I would see him next time I’m in Dublin and now it is too dam late.

He was a good friend and he deserved better from me. I was never that busy that I couldn’t have made the time to call in and see him.

A cautionary tale so don’t put off that visit or call till it’s too late.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Don’t leave it too late!

I just found out that a very old and dear friend of mine passed away this morning.

For all the usual reasons, I haven’t been to see him for a long time and now I feel like such a heel.

I kept telling myself that I was too busy and that I would see him next time I’m in Dublin and now it is too dam late.

He was a good friend and he deserved better from me. I was never that busy that I couldn’t have made the time to call in and see him.

A lesson there alright Thomas , sorry for you lose bro .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Don’t leave it too late!

Some sound advise there TJ, unfortunately it's something we are all guilty of from time to time.
    Don't beat yourself up about it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Good man ThomasJ,

Same thing happened to me recently and I couldn’t agree more. It's very important to keep in touch with those you care about !
    Bury that hatchet, let bygone’s be bygone’s and let go of that grudge because you can just never tell and life is too short.

Don’t put off till tomorrow something you can achieve today !
    Be all that you can be......Just as long as you are Free !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsq9XtpmEk