Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good morning

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking Good morning

Good morning everyone hope you all had a good weekend. I was at the northwest races and it was a complete washout ended up in the pubs for most of the day.
     little said is easy mended

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legswideopen View Post
    Good morning everyone hope you all had a good weekend. I was at the northwest races and it was a complete washout ended up in the pubs for most of the day.
    Good Morning Legs and to all here. Shame about the races Legs but always next year.

Good morning all!! I worked and chilled in between.....nice weekend

Reviews

Good Morning Folks,

Cool and rainy this morning! Blah weather to start the week! So, I am off to get under the covers and warmed up by a lovely lady and, depending on the weather, we may go for lunch...

Oh what a way to start the week. Highly recommend this idea for those who feel they are in need of rejuvenation!!!

Time for my tea.

Regards.

P.S. Legs, sorry to hear of the washout. Hope you enjoyed your time at the pubs.
    Last edited by The Hobbyist; 23-05-11 at 06:57.

Reviews

Good morning Legs and everyone! Got a bit of rest & recreation on the weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary - some exercise, dinner and drinks with friends, spot of retail therapy, watched some footie, and best of all had an appointment with a lovely new lady. All set for this new week. Bring it on!!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Good morning Legs and everyone! Got a bit of rest & recreation on the weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary - some exercise, dinner and drinks with friends, spot of retail therapy, watched some footie, and best of all had an appointment with a lovely new lady. All set for this new week. Bring it on!!!!
    Sounds like you had a great weekend. Btw, nice review of the lovely new lady! Love the "angelic innocent expression" comment.

Regards.

Reviews

Good morning everyone.

Got an appointment at 4pm this afternoon with a lovely lady.
    Unfortunately the lady in question is my dentist.
    Recently divorced, she now takes great pleasure in treating men.

Broken tooth, so not looking forward to her new method of treatments.
    Would even prefer an appointment from Mr Pinky .

Last edited by Sam Spade; 23-05-11 at 07:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Good morning everyone.

Broken tooth, so not looking forward to her new method of treatments.
    Would even prefer an appointment from Mr Pinky .

That is saying something Mark!!! You poor thing. You have my heartfelt sympathy.

Well you know what you have to do right?? After the above lady abuses you (for a pretty sum I'll bet), you need to go and see another lady to restore your faith in women! And I'm sure you'll have no problem finding such a lovely lady! Good luck today.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

9. Default

Good Morning everyone too!

Reviews

a goodmorning folks

hope u all well ....

and its facking raining out dammm ....
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast