Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **A guy for a 3sum**

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    I mention Laura as LDM has been dropping hints about his interest in meeting her. Perhaps he would rather meet with yourself and Pinky.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I mention Laura as LDM has been dropping hints about his interest in meeting her. Perhaps he would rather meet with yourself and Pinky.
    Emm I am in the room (ok forum, whatever) like! Quit talking about me like I ain't here! And I ain't been dropping any hints you tool, all I've said is she's the only TS I'd ever consider And I think my previous post summed my position on all that well up!

Anyways, Ciara I can only apologise that this is now somehow about Ray's TS desires and somehow threw me right in the middle of it
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 23-05-11 at 22:49.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Reviews

this song comes to mind
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Jesus Ciara you are about the only girl on this planet that would make me even briefly consider that! However, I think we'll keep things just between the two of us, don't want anyone else getting in on our fun!
    Last edited by Eamonn; 24-05-11 at 20:14.

sounds good:-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123