Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancelotti Sacked

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    If hiddink does come back and he fails to win the champions league or PL he would get the bullet reguardless of being friendly with abromovich...if i was a manager i wouldn't go next nor near chelsea.
    Yup, that is my reading of it also. They are getting very close to being like RM, win the CL playing beautiful football or get the boot.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    but who is strong enough??? a strong manager wont take roman's bullshit thus he wont go to chelsea.
    well who ever takes over now has a big job infront of them
    there is a few big names that have to go so will be hard to be very successfull next year

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    think carlo was weak in general,
    im a chelsea supporter but think he wasnt strong enough for the job
    I wouldn't call him weak but he has been undermined all season by someone who simply knows fuck all about football,first abromovich gets rid of a popular staff member in wilkins,then foists torres on him a player by the looks of things was never wanted in the first place and expected to play the team abromovich wants...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

I wouldn't call him weak but he has been undermined all season by someone who simply knows fuck all about football,first abromovich gets rid of a popular staff member in wilkins,then foists torres on him a player by the looks of things was never wanted in the first place and expected to play the team abromovich wants...
    agreed...i think giles on rte said it well ...if carlo was giving roman advise on the oil business would he listen?.and yet roman thinks he can tell a football man how to run a club.(was oil how roman got rich...i thought not)

thats true alright but just dont think he was the man for the job in that he wasnt able to stand up and make them listen to him

Reviews

agreed...i think giles on rte said it well ...if carlo was giving roman advise on the oil business would he listen?.and yet roman thinks he can tell a football man how to run a club.(was oil how roman got rich...i thought not)
    The club that he owns? How dare he!!

he started off selling dolls......

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    he started off selling dolls......
    you mean he is a pimp...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The club that he owns? How dare he!!
    actually that is how he figures it mate...lol

you mean he is a pimp...lol
    must of been how he found his young lady friend

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast