Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So where is the thanks button ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Why does Morpheus spring to mind when I read this...
    It's what I tend to do in real life LDM. And in real life most people respond positively when thanked .

Anyway no more "thanks" buttons anymore by the look of it.

SO thank you for your post LDM.

P.S. I like your new Avatar.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    It's what I tend to do in real life LDM. And in real life most people respond positively when thanked .

Anyway no more "thanks" buttons anymore by the look of it.

SO thank you for your post LDM.

P.S. I like your new Avatar.
    I'm with you on that one Morph, except instead of giving thanks I thrive on receiving thanks I hope they bring it back... Ya my avatar is pretty awesome, fits me down to the ground

The following user says thanks to Morpheus for his useful post: ladiesman217 (today)
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 22-05-11 at 20:39.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Mods, any word on the "thank you" button? Is it gone for good? A temporary setback? Or one of those "you'll be informed as necessary" things? I am getting withdrawal symtoms!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Mods, any word on the "thank you" button? Is it gone for good? A temporary setback? Or one of those "you'll be informed as necessary" things? I am getting withdrawal symtoms!
    OMG guys it's getting bad... Poor Morph can't even spell symptoms right pmsl

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No report back yet Morpheus , but when it is I will let everyone know .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    I think I'm starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms too... I keep clicking on settings every 10 seconds to see if I've been thanked! I have issues, clearly... lol

Goodbye

steelyman Guest

It was basically just like the "like" function on facebook, which is a nice feature i must say

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I think I'm starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms too... I keep clicking on settings every 10 seconds to see if I've been thanked! I have issues, clearly... lol
    In fairness there have been some cracking posts that deserve to thanked .:doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post

Thanks Doc.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by steelyman View Post
    It was basically just like the "like" function on facebook, which is a nice feature i must say
    I want this guy hanged for treason! It was not just like FB's like button, similar yes, but it was so much more... For some of us it was a reason to get out of bed. Some saw it as a way of making peace with the world and sharing a gay old time (Morph). For others... it was a sign of hope and acceptance (me)... Without it, we are incomplete

Goodbye

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast