Thread: Why has my review got rated?

Angry Why has my review got rated?

My only one negative review about Amanda was rated without any explanation! It was a genuine punter and everything was written is true!
    Last edited by Nicole; 30-05-11 at 15:47.

Reviews

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi Jumper
    As we spoke via pm , I asked review mods to get back to you and explain it.
    xxx
    Nicole

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No idea, but one thing which is kind of weird about your review is that you refer to her as Regina rather than Amanda. Another is the date, which seems to be before she started advertising. Was she using a different profile before this one?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    No idea, but one thing which is kind of weird about your review is that you refer to her as Regina rather than Amanda. Another is the date, which seems to be before she started advertising. Was she using a different profile before this one?
    It is not wierd at all but quiet obvious that she was using a different profile as Regina!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jumper View Post
    It is not wierd at all but quiet obvious that she was using a different profile as Regina!
    Sorry if I'm being thick, but why would that be obvious? I never saw the Regina profile, so how would I know?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

hi Jumper
    I would like to apologize to you, your review is genuine. Review has been ratted by mistake.
    If you will have any questions please contact me.
    Regards
    Nicole

I too just wanted to apologise to you jumper for ratting your review, it was me who did it but I mistook yours for another one that had to be ratted, there was nothing wrong with yours.

Please accept my sincere apologies.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 23-05-11 at 17:50.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Thank you for all of you to clearing my name!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jumper For This Useful Post:

samlad (27-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by jumper View Post
    My only one negative review about Amanda was rated without any explanation! It was a genuine punter and everything was written is true!
    Jumper, glad you got your name cleared.
    However the thread title had me confused and intrigued until i realised your report was Ratted and not Rated.!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hottrod101 For This Useful Post:

jumper (27-05-11)