Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat phobic?

Default Fat phobic?

Recently, I have had several comments aimed at me about my weight, calling me fat, ugly etc etc. Luckily for me I have no real issue with this, as I am quite happy with myself. But it got me thinking, this is the kind of hideous prejudice some people live with daily. What are your thoughts? Are you a secret 'fatist'? Why is this the first insult people come out with?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

sperminater (27-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Recently, I have had several comments aimed at me about my weight, calling me fat, ugly etc etc. Luckily for me I have no real issue with this, as I am quite happy with myself. But it got me thinking, this is the kind of hideous prejudice some people live with daily. What are your thoughts? Are you a secret 'fatist'? Why is this the first insult people come out with?
    It just shows lack of intelligence and maturity if thats the only insult they can come up with. Sticks and stones......
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    It just shows lack of intelligence and maturity if thats the only insult they can come up with. Sticks and stones......

I am most upset right now. Infact, I am, crying into my profiterole pyramid

Reviews

God Lucy - that's terrible. We haven't met, but from your photos I'd never call you fat. I think people just have very unrealistic expectations of body image these days. Personally, I like someone to look 'normal'. a too extreme figure - silicone etc - just doesn't look natural.

What was the new statistics - 25% of Ireland is obese (or something like that). If people have a problem with fat people, they have a problem with a lot of their neighbours.

Don't let it get you down... :-)
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Christ Luce where's that coming from , I've meet you and I found no such thing with you .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    God Lucy - that's terrible. We haven't met, but from your photos I'd never call you fat. I think people just have very unrealistic expectations of body image these days. Personally, I like someone to look 'normal'. a too extreme figure - silicone etc - just doesn't look natural.

What was the new statistics - 25% of Ireland is obese (or something like that). If people have a problem with fat people, they have a problem with a lot of their neighbours.

Don't let it get you down... :-)
    Ah feck, now I am going to have to eat the cream cake too. You....realist

You know the strange thing? I have never once thought about it until now. I guess the issue is do I feel I am fit? Hmmm. No I dive and I party, aint that exercise? Do I feel happy? Yup. So I can cope. But it worries me, that eveyone should have to conform. There has to be more to life than shape, surely?
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 21-05-11 at 22:12. Reason: swim

Reviews

Who from Lucy ? Tell us and We'll sort them out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Reviews

I think it is the same with folks who have ginger hair or are of a certain nationality. They are still fair game for abuse like overweight people. I dont know why that is. Also FTR, even though I have not met you Lucy, you certainly arent fat or ugly. Many reviews and photos offer a great deal of evidence to the contrary.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I know I'm a fat fuc*er so I don't need people reminding me of that.

Name calling is just a neanderthal form of insult for the unintelligent.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Christ Luce where's that coming from , I've meet you and I found no such thing with you .: doc
    Ah Doc its long and boring. Lately a few people have decided it is the way to glory, to call me a fat cunt. Hey ho

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast