Thread: 2 girls on the bus ….

Reviews

Talking 2 girls on the bus ….

Last night I was on a bus home outta town.

It was a crowded bus, but I managed to get a seat downstairs, and opposite me were 2 girls. At first I didn’t pay too much attention to them. They were cuddled up and giggling together, which is not unusual with girls. But as time went on they started to stroke each others face and run their hands through each others hair. They would give each a light peck on the lips now and again, but after a while things became a lot more passionate, embracing each other and deep kissing for long spells at a time.

Bear in mind that the bus was full, they didn’t care. Looking around at other passengers you could see their look of shock, surprise and disgust. It didn’t bother me in the slightest, I had a big smile thinking of another 2 girls I’d like to be in the middle of again.

A very pleasant bus ride home
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

maybe this is is why the bus was full,,by the way how many stops past your own did you end up...lol...

Reviews

I vote that lesbians should be allowed to travel for free on Dublin bus.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post

It was a crowded bus, but I managed to get a seat downstairs, and opposite me were 2 girls. At first I didn’t pay too much attention to them. They were cuddled up and giggling together, which is not unusual with girls. But as time went on they started to stroke each others face and run their hands through each others hair. They would give each a light peck on the lips now and again, but after a while things became a lot more passionate, embracing each other and deep kissing for long spells at a time.

Bear in mind that the bus was full, they didn’t care. Looking around at other passengers you could see their look of shock, surprise and disgust. It didn’t bother me in the slightest, I had a big smile thinking of another 2 girls I’d like to be in the middle of again.

Ha ha, sweet man. How can anyone not like lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What a beautiful vision of randy thought you given me there rodders .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Should have called the tread "2 girls 1 bus" rodney.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post

I take it you are now a duo fan Rodders!! And as we all know who the two ladies in question are - all I can say is lucky devil!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Ha ha, sweet man. How can anyone not like lesbians.
    you haven't seen my neighbours, not only are they not lookers but they are two of the biggest bitches the world has ever seen.

Reviews

for second there i thought it was a version of 2 girls 1 cup...'2 girls 1 bus'
    Last edited by bhoywonder; 20-05-11 at 02:23.
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I take it you are now a duo fan Rodders!! And as we all know who the two ladies in question are - all I can say is lucky devil!!

Very lucky Morpheus, but it means resisting temptation and taking a break for another wee while. But it was well worth it.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories