Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I've Decided to Take the Plunge...

Reviews

This is blatant bullying and frankly unfair. I have never, never been so humiliated in all my life.

I only sent that picture because Monster and I were having a” Dick Off”, and I said I’d show him mine if he showed me his… needless to say he never replied to that last PM. I now realize why.

I find it totally disrespectable that I should be treated in this way, and I warn you all that I mean to take this matter to management to for them to assess whether action should be taken. I intend to use this image as proof of a private PM being posted on the public forum.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mousey for his PMs of support, and no buddy I don’t see any reason for you to have to post your pictures, thanks all the same.

It saddens me that so called adults can conduct themselves in this manner.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Weeelll, he did happen to mention that his final apex, his dirty desire of all time, would be to put his mickey in your moist but strangely warm hand Ray. If your willing, like

Wont take long
    He hides those "dirty desires" quite well lol. IIRC, his profile stated specifically - No Poofs.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    This is blatant bullying and frankly unfair. I have never, never been so humiliated in all my life.

I only sent that picture because Monster and I were having a” Dick Off”, and I said I’d show him mine if he showed me his… needless to say he never replied to that last PM. I now realize why.

I find it totally disrespectable that I should be treated in this way, and I warn you all that I mean to take this matter to management to for them to assess whether action should be taken. I intend to use this image as proof of a private PM being posted on the public forum.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mousey for his PMs of support, and no buddy I don’t see any reason for you to have to post your pictures, thanks all the same.

It saddens me that so called adults can conduct themselves in this manner.
    Lies, lies and more lies !

I know for a fact that you can't send pictures via pm, as I've tried to send pics of my mickey to all the ladies and it just won't work !!

(if it is possible please pm me )

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Lies, lies and more lies !

I know for a fact that you can't send pictures via pm, as I've tried to send pics of my mickey to all the ladies and it just won't work !!

(if it is possible please pm me )
    Sure its possible... only if you show me yours though...

PM on the way..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Sure its possible... only if you show me yours though...

PM on the way..
    Dave swiftly logs out, to insure a good nights sleep

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by I Wear The Trousers View Post
    Well that was a strange experience to say the least! Unfortunately, I cannot say it was particularly positive, but then I guess I have to accept the blame for this (or do I?). I’m hoping someone can confirm that what happened was normal for a first time experience.

Ok, so I received her coded directions for the apartment, which made me feel like a secret agent on some important mission. No problem there, she has to preserve her safety.

My nerves were jangling as I approached the door -- what I needed was to be put me at ease and let it flow from there. What happened had the opposite effect. The lady that greeted me was the girl in the photos (which was a big relief considering she had no reviews) and a real corker; however, what felt like a split second after saying hello, she demanded payment.

I’m not saying this is necessarily a bad thing, but it completely threw me off my stride. She didn’t ask aggressively, just abruptly. I felt that, seeing as I was visibly nervous, a more tactful approach would have been more welcome. I awkwardly handed over the e130.

Anyway, she led into the main area of the apartment, where this awkward silence took over. I’m not the best at talking to girls, so this began to get a bit torturous. I have to say, it didn’t help that she had so little English.
    I stared awkwardly around the basic but comfortably modern apartment, trying desperately to think of what to say, when, after a few agonising moments, another event that was both as weird as it was unsettling occurred.

I noticed a packet of Hobnobs on the kitchen table. Seeing as I was bereft of anything to say, I asked if I could have one. Of course she consented, but I swear there was a hint of resentment in the tone of her voice! It felt like I was pushing the boundaries by asking. I know you probably think I’m being neurotic – and maybe the nerves were playing tricks on my mind – but that’s how I felt at the time.
    At this point I did contemplate leaving: I reckon she sensed this, as a can of Prazky was offered and weakly accepted. The next part of this absurd story will probably be seen as ultra petty, but this sums up the strange mood I was in. I noticed that she too had a drink, but hers was a bottle of Heineken, something that made me feel put out for some strange reason.

I did go through with the act, but really shouldn’t have – how can you enjoy yourself when the atmosphere and mood just aren’t in the right place? Of course I wasn’t up to much and had to finish myself off manually; something I had always laughed at when I read about it in other reviews. I always thought it’d be impossible not to finish the deed naturally with a beautiful woman beneath you.
    When my 30 minutes were up she was very quick to let me know about it, and off I went – no doubt with a more than startled expression on my face. Oh well.

I guess I made a rookie mistake somewhere? Perhaps I’m just not cut out for this punting business.
    i know you have reviewed on the boards here but please don't forget to review officially. thats how the system works here. please support it
    see you next tuesday

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678