Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer blockbuster movie thread

Default Summer blockbuster movie thread

Which ones are you looking forward to? I want to see Fast Five (so many yummy guys and fast cars), Thor and Green Lantern for sure! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    Which ones are you looking forward to? I want to see Fast Five (so many yummy guys and fast cars), Thor and Green Lantern for sure! :-)
    I can't wait for Thor to come out! I believe it's out on the 28th of April, so looks like a plan for the weekend

Reviews

Went to see Thor and The Fast and furious 5 yesterday, I was bored and nothing to do last night, both great action films but if your the sort to pick wholes in a movie instead of sitting back and enjoying the show then forget it, I found F&F very Corney and clichéd towards the end but very entertaining none the less, Thor again has great CGI and decent action. I'd give F&F 6-7/10, Thor 8/10

Reviews

Apart from one's already out/ out this week, I'm looking forward to Transformers DOTM. That is of course, if Michael Bay took his head out of his ass making it (this time).

Reviews

Thor is definitely on my list. Reviews say its as good as the first Iron Man film, which was awesome. Plus, directed by Belfasts own Kenneth Branagh! Shakespearian superheroes FTW.
    Let's get tooled up, blud!

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Apart from one's already out/ out this week, I'm looking forward to Transformers DOTM. That is of course, if Michael Bay took his head out of his ass making it (this time).
    Sad to say I think we've lost Michael Bay to the land of bad directing along with George Lucas. They are both too concerned now with special effects and merchandise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    Sad to say I think we've lost Michael Bay to the land of bad directing along with George Lucas. They are both too concerned now with special effects and merchandise.

"And we could have a truck crash into a plane and the explosion will be all PSHbJoooozhdghhh!!!"
    Last edited by Rayden; 27-04-11 at 17:12. Reason: """""""""

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (27-04-11)

Reviews

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1650062/

big fan of jj abrams. thought star trek was excellent. hoping this will be just as good
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post

"And we could have a truck crash into a plane and the explosion will be all PSHbJoooozhdghhh!!!"
    Ah Imagination Land... Parker & Stone at their best

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (27-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I can't wait for Thor to come out! I believe it's out on the 28th of April, so looks like a plan for the weekend
    I went and saw Thor on Sunday night Sam, I went in knowing nothing about it having read no reviews I went in with an open mind, I have to say I really enjoyed it, some brilliant special effects and some really funny lines.

As for FAF 5 haven’t seen anyone of them and don’t intend to as I know I’d crack up.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast