Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Patrick001 and cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default Patrick001 and cork

    Another new south American girl lands in Cork

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/2522/...sh-escort.html

    And another instant review from patrick001.

    Everything single service listed in her profile, you call her and you say I want this and this, she say, yes baby, no problem. You get there and the girl you see is not the girl in the pictures, not the girl you spoke to on the phone and barely speaks english. She hands you a piece of paper which lists her "extra" services and the cost at which point you turn around and walk out.

    This has been going on for so long now to such an extent that half the girls listed on the cork independents page I am afraid to trust. This is a blatant agency and is possibly trafficking these women, I am not the first to report this and yet still they advertise on the independents page and get the verified logo on their pictures.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    364
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    You are better off not believing anything you read in the Cork section and go on what you hear from other punters. And it is well over half these girls working for that agency, its completely obvious at this stage. How its gone unnoticed i dont know. The full top row of girls in the Cork section have been there for weeks and not a budge. Do they pay extra to have priority on top of the page?

    I wouldn't mind as you can avoid them alright (again, dont believe anything on the Cork section and just go on what you hear around) but they are intimidating other girls, sending guys around and getting rough with them. Completely scummy, seedy element and they are being given priority on here. Makes you wonder.
    Have you written your reviews?

  3. #3

    Default

    to be honest, it has gotten to the stage now that I am trying to avoid the South American and Eastern European escorts (with a few notable exceptions, Kat being one). Everything is always listed as favourites on their profile but when it comes down to it they dont even know what it means. I know it really limits who I can see but at least I know what I am getting. Having said that, 1 English escort I recently visited was the exact same.
    If only all escorts were like Honey

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talneo View Post
    to be honest, it has gotten to the stage now that I am trying to avoid the South American and Eastern European escorts (with a few notable exceptions, Kat being one). Everything is always listed as favourites on their profile but when it comes down to it they dont even know what it means. I know it really limits who I can see but at least I know what I am getting. Having said that, 1 English escort I recently visited was the exact same.
    If only all escorts were like Honey
    My experiences with the Eastern Europeans has been mostly good but you're not the first to say different. The South American girls though are to be avoided at all costs, they are all from the same agency and tick all the boxes for all services. Not only that though, when you go to confirm services with them on the phone they tick all the boxes too, it's only when you arrive onsite that you realise.

  5. Default reply

    how come my replies disappear when i put them here? i give up !!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Try login in maybe?????????????????????????????????

    Quote Originally Posted by patrickooo1 View Post
    how come my replies disappear when i put them here? i give up !!!!
    or "The Sweetie" is annoyed with you.


    I love "the sweetie",
    Westside

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default hahahha hey isnt that what your paying for?????

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    My experiences with the Eastern Europeans has been mostly good but you're not the first to say different. The South American girls though are to be avoided at all costs, they are all from the same agency and tick all the boxes for all services. Not only that though, when you go to confirm services with them on the phone they tick all the boxes too, it's only when you arrive onsite that you realise.
    to tick the box man.


    I love multiple choice,
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •